Old March 7th 04, 01:29 PM
N8KDV

mike maghakian wrote:

considering your are totally wrong, well that is no mystery to me.

the companies were contacted BY Standard in Japan

not as smart as you think ???

One other thing. You indicate on your webpage that Fred Osterman hadn't figured
out that those radios were made by the same manufacturer.

How do you know that? Did you contact him?, or is that an assumption on your
part?

"N8KDV" wrote in message

mike maghakian wrote:

did you go to my web site to see ?

Looks pretty simple to me. Company X contacts Company A in Japan to have a

radio
built with their name on it. Company A says we got just the ticket for

you, how
would you like it configured? Voila, a Drake SSR-1.

Company Y contacts Company A in Japan to have a radio built with their

name on
it. Company A say we got just the ticket for you, how would you like it
configured? Voila, a Standard C6500.

So on and so forth.

See where I'm going with this?

Not much of a mystery.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old March 7th 04, 05:28 PM
N8KDV

Tracy Fort wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

mike maghakian wrote:

did you go to my web site to see ?

Looks pretty simple to me. Company X contacts Company A in Japan to have a

radio
built with their name on it. Company A says we got just the ticket for

you, how
would you like it configured? Voila, a Drake SSR-1.

Company Y contacts Company A in Japan to have a radio built with their

name on
it. Company A say we got just the ticket for you, how would you like it
configured? Voila, a Standard C6500.

So on and so forth.

See where I'm going with this?

Not much of a mystery.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

It's pretty impressive that you solved this mystery all by yourself.
Why don't you see what you can do with the Lindberg baby or see if you
can find out what really happened to Jimmy Hoffa. Those should be
childs play for a person with your talent!

Tracy

Thing is Tracy it wasn't a 'mystery' at all. That's why it was possible for
someone with my limited talents to figure out!

Old March 8th 04, 10:31 AM
Dxluver

Keep it up, Steve. Show everyone your deep Chrisian beliefs.... Just
another
right-winger posing as a Christian for political reasons.

Gee whiz, he definitely doesn't let the 'Christian' word go, does he?

Can you imagine just 'trying' to be a friend to someone that *always* talks
like him. {?}

Man, that'd be tough. Not really I suppose, you just don't associate with
them. He kind of scares me, that's a scary person, seriously.