Old March 8th 04, 11:25 PM
Brian Hill

"Dxluver" wrote in message

Gee whiz, he definitely doesn't let the 'Christian' word go, does he?

Can you imagine just 'trying' to be a friend to someone that *always*

talks
like him. {?}

Man, that'd be tough. Not really I suppose, you just don't associate

with
them. He kind of scares me, that's a scary person, seriously.

That's funny you say that DX because I seriously doubt anybody here acts the
same offline as they do on. I've been online quite a long time and have met
up with a number of people in person that I originally met online and not
one was ever the way I would have imagined. The online thing is a very
limited view of what people really are. I used to go up to Berkley, Ca with
a friend to these computer meets and run across people I new from the BBSes
that were real jerks online and find that they were allright in person and
just laugh at all the stupid **** we would say or do online. I'm surprised
there isn't more chaos online than there is.

Brian

--
Never under estimate the stimulation of eccentricity.

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianehill/

Old March 9th 04, 05:55 AM
Dxluver

That's funny you say that DX because I seriously doubt anybody here acts the
same offline as they do on.

Huh, really? I've ment four (or five now) offline and they all except one,
were absolutelty without a doubt the same as they quote on the newsgroups.

Which went to show to me that they weren't phonies. Maybe I was unlucky. {?}

I've been online quite a long time and have met
up with a number of people in person that I originally met online and not
one was ever the way I would have imagined.

Isn't that something? You've been online "quite a long time"....I'm sure
longer than I, and I have been presently surprised (in person)....no I take
that back....I expected them to be the same. Really.

I was lucky I suppose. Don't be a phonie, if you're a pr*ck online, and you
meet people out.....stay consistent. Be true to yourself, I know I would/am.

Thanks for the post Brian.:-)
Old March 9th 04, 09:54 PM
Brian Hill

"Dxluver" wrote in message
I was lucky I suppose. Don't be a phonie, if you're a pr*ck online,

and you
meet people out.....stay consistent. Be true to yourself, I know I

would/am.

Thanks for the post Brian.:-)

There were some that were the same. Its just that most, I thought had more
balls online than off. I defiantly think the computer gives some weenies
courage.

Brian

Old March 11th 04, 08:55 AM
Dxluver

Its just that most, I thought had more
balls online than off. I defiantly think the computer gives some weenies
courage.

Without a doubt Brian.