RadioBanter

-   -   N8KDV, Where are you? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41162-n8kdv-where-you.html)

Michael Bryant March 9th 04 03:32 AM

N8KDV, Where are you?

Steve,

Earlier today, when I was at work, you posted all kinds of rants chiding me for
not producing proof that you ever said you were involved in any search for Pol
Pot. I guess you have a lot of time to waste, since you don't work. But now
that I've posted the proof you seem to be conveniently missing.

Wazzup, DX Ace? Don't worry, your R8B knows you don't lie....

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Burr March 9th 04 04:18 AM

Dinner wasn't very good.

My UPS went out today here at the office. I have 25 of these models out
in the field, I sure hope they don't start going down or I have a lot of
them to replace.

So who's Pol Pot, some North Korean ????

Howard March 9th 04 05:58 AM

Pol Pot was the driving force behind the Khmer Rouge and their
genocidal actions in Cambodia in the 70's. His rise to power was
pretty much coincidental with the US leaving Viet Nam.

Wait a minute ......... did I just get suckered by you Burr? Surely
you remember, at least in 'outline fashion' what the story was.

N8KDV March 9th 04 06:23 AM

Michael Bryant wrote:

Steve,

Earlier today, when I was at work, you posted all kinds of rants chiding me for
not producing proof that you ever said you were involved in any search for Pol
Pot.

I never stated that. Learn to read and comprehend!

I guess you have a lot of time to waste, since you don't work. But now
that I've posted the proof you seem to be conveniently missing.

Proof? What proof? You are delusional.

Michael Bryant March 9th 04 06:33 AM

From: N8KDV

Proof? What proof? You are delusional.

Your lies are louder than your insults, Steve. I think we can now see what type
of person you are, liar.

N8KDV March 9th 04 06:36 AM

From: N8KDV

Proof? What proof? You are delusional.

Your lies are louder than your insults, Steve. I think we can now see what type
of person you are, liar.

Where is the lie Bryant? You indicated I was 'listening to Pol Pot'. I denied that.

You indicated I was 'monitoring Pol Pot'. I denied that.

I never denied 'looking for Pol Pot'.

Get your sorry story straight fat boy.

Michael Bryant March 9th 04 06:44 AM

From: N8KDV

Where is the lie Bryant? You indicated I was 'listening to Pol Pot'. I denied
that.

You indicated I was 'monitoring Pol Pot'. I denied that.

I never denied 'looking for Pol Pot'.

Which says enough. You don't lie. Your words lie for you.

N8KDV March 9th 04 06:48 AM

From: N8KDV

Where is the lie Bryant? You indicated I was 'listening to Pol Pot'. I denied
that.

You indicated I was 'monitoring Pol Pot'. I denied that.

I never denied 'looking for Pol Pot'.

Which says enough. You don't lie. Your words lie for you.

No, I was simply responding to what you'd posted.

The only lies were in what YOU posted. And I responded to those lies.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Gotcha!

Michael Bryant March 9th 04 06:55 AM

From: N8KDV

No, I was simply responding to what you'd posted.

The only lies were in what YOU posted. And I responded to those lies.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Keep talking. You've mentioned Pol Pot more than once and you're getting
yourself in deeper....

Want me to post your other posts about what you did in SE Asia???

Stop lying. The web's only getting more tangled.

N8KDV March 9th 04 06:59 AM

From: N8KDV

No, I was simply responding to what you'd posted.

The only lies were in what YOU posted. And I responded to those lies.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Keep talking. You've mentioned Pol Pot more than once and you're getting
yourself in deeper....

Want me to post your other posts about what you did in SE Asia???

Stop lying. The web's only getting more tangled.

Post away fat boy, I've got all night! The only one here that is lying is
you!

Proven it time after time.