Old March 9th 04, 03:32 AM
Michael Bryant

Default N8KDV, Where are you?

Steve,

Earlier today, when I was at work, you posted all kinds of rants chiding me for
not producing proof that you ever said you were involved in any search for Pol
Pot. I guess you have a lot of time to waste, since you don't work. But now
that I've posted the proof you seem to be conveniently missing.

Wazzup, DX Ace? Don't worry, your R8B knows you don't lie....

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old March 9th 04, 04:18 AM
Burr

Dinner wasn't very good.

My UPS went out today here at the office. I have 25 of these models out
in the field, I sure hope they don't start going down or I have a lot of
them to replace.

So who's Pol Pot, some North Korean ????

Old March 9th 04, 05:58 AM
Howard

Pol Pot was the driving force behind the Khmer Rouge and their
genocidal actions in Cambodia in the 70's. His rise to power was
pretty much coincidental with the US leaving Viet Nam.

Wait a minute ......... did I just get suckered by you Burr? Surely
you remember, at least in 'outline fashion' what the story was.

Old March 9th 04, 06:23 AM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

Steve,

Earlier today, when I was at work, you posted all kinds of rants chiding me for
not producing proof that you ever said you were involved in any search for Pol
Pot.

I never stated that. Learn to read and comprehend!

I guess you have a lot of time to waste, since you don't work. But now
that I've posted the proof you seem to be conveniently missing.

Proof? What proof? You are delusional.

Calling N8KDV Maximus Shortwave 3 February 27th 04 04:54 AM
Hey, N8KDV Michael Bryant Shortwave 191 February 10th 04 08:56 PM
Byrant and N8KDV The Assholes me Shortwave 2 February 9th 04 11:09 AM
Burr and N8KDV OT Spammers Michael Bryant Shortwave 5 January 18th 04 10:13 PM
*PING* - N8KDV Gregg Shortwave 2 January 6th 04 06:55 AM