Old March 9th 04, 05:46 AM
Al Patrick

Default Who are you?

This came to me Monday and I thought it was worth sharing. To keep it
on topic we added the park bench and shortwave radio. :-)

=============

An old man was sitting on a park bench listening to his shortwave radio.

A young man walked up to the bench and sat down. He had spiked hair in
all different colors: green, red, orange, blue, and yellow.

The old man just stared. Every time the young man looked, the old man
was staring. Finally the young man said sarcastically, "What's the
matter old timer, never done anything wild in your life?

"Without batting an eye, the old man replied, "Got drunk once and had
sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son."

Al

Old March 9th 04, 10:53 AM
Gregg

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*