Old March 9th 04, 09:05 PM
N8KDV

Default Flash: Abu Abbas Dead

ABC News is reporting that Abu Abbas who was involved in the 1985
hijacking of the cruise ship Achille Lauro and was captured in Baghdad
in 2003 has died in US custody.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old March 9th 04, 09:45 PM
Diverd4777

Good news !
- Betcha he tried to escape..

( & In memory of Leon Klinghoffer )

Another grave to dance on..

Old March 9th 04, 11:01 PM
Brenda Ann

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
Good news !
- Betcha he tried to escape..

CNN said he died of natural causes (my thought: they shot him in the head,
so naturally, he died)..

Old March 10th 04, 12:05 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Diverd4777" wrote:
| Good news !
| - Betcha he tried to escape..
|
| ( & In memory of Leon Klinghoffer )
|
| Another grave to dance on..

Dance, hell. Now, *****ing* on that grave
sounds particularly soul - satisfying. Goes to
show just how "peaceful" Islam is, when carried
to an extreme.

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, MN

---

Old March 10th 04, 12:08 AM
Brian Hill

"N8KDV" wrote in message
ABC News is reporting that Abu Abbas who was involved in the 1985
hijacking of the cruise ship Achille Lauro and was captured in Baghdad
in 2003 has died in US custody.

COOL! I'll drink to that. Another scum bag bites the dust!! Yea!! Another
one bites the dust!! Yea!!

Brian
--
Never under estimate the stimulation of eccentricity.

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianehill/

Old March 10th 04, 01:19 AM
elg110254

Guess Abu Abbas died of lead poisoning! Mayhap he'll get a burial at sea!!!
Old March 10th 04, 04:24 PM
LW

"Brenda Ann" wrote ...
"Diverd4777" wrote in message

CNN said he died of natural causes (my thought: they shot him in the head,
so naturally, he died)..

Nahh .. gut shot him with a single round of .45 cor-bon.

So naturally he died *slow* and in a lotta pain.

We can always hope. :-)

Breaker 1-9 good buddy! I got a Dead Leprechaun on my tail! [email protected] CB 0 December 9th 04 12:09 AM
ICOM-751 dead, help Burt Equipment 10 April 25th 04 06:58 PM
ICOM-751 dead, help Burt Equipment 0 April 23rd 04 06:09 PM
DEAD PresidentS Day (instead of George Washington's Birthday)! Dave or Debby CB 2 February 19th 04 04:45 PM
All HF bands are dead, wed afternoon NJ USA Robert Casey Dx 0 October 29th 03 09:19 PM