Old March 10th 04, 08:12 PM
Edgar

Default What's your opinion on Radio Listener's Database software

Hello,
Have anyone used Radio Listener's Database software from FineWare in Europe
What's your opinion on Radio Listener's Database software? Is those
schedules accurate?

Thanks in advise,

Edgar

73!

Old March 10th 04, 10:49 PM
Sanjaya

"Edgar" wrote in message ...
Hello,
Have anyone used Radio Listener's Database software from FineWare in Europe
What's your opinion on Radio Listener's Database software? Is those
schedules accurate?

Thanks in advise,

I've never seen any schedule that is completely accurate.
But I use RLDB everyday and find it extremely useful.
Definitely worth getting!

Old March 11th 04, 12:52 AM
Stinger

The price is right. ;^)

I'd like to see a built-in "print" option. You can use the system "print
screen" function to accomplish much the same thing, but not as easy (and
it's a little harder on color ink than it would be if you could just print
the schedule).

Why print? The schedules are pretty handy when you're camping.

-- Stinger

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
news

Old March 11th 04, 04:46 AM
Michael Bryant

Edgar wrote:
Hello,
Have anyone used Radio Listener's Database software from FineWare in
Europe What's your opinion on Radio Listener's Database software?

It's excellent. I find it to be the best software available for viewingthe ILG
and HFCC databases. I don't use the Fineware English schedules that often, but
the ability to cross-check across all three is something that I'm unaware of in
any other software.

The added bonus of being able to use it to drive two of my best receivers makes
this software the first one I loaded when I recently got a new laptop.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A