Old March 11th 04, 12:51 AM
Pimple Popper

Default Masons exposed!!!!

Hmmmm. Maybe ol' Tex Marrs is right...............

Man Killed During Initiation at Masonic Lodge

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

PATCHOGUE, N.Y. — A man was killed during a Masonic initiation ceremony when
another member fired a gun loaded with real bullets instead of the expected
blanks and shot him in the face, police said Tuesday.

A 76-year-old man alleged to have fired the shot was charged with manslaughter.

William James, 47, was shot while participating in an induction Monday night at
the Southside Masonic Lodge (search), Suffolk County police said. He was
pronounced dead at the scene.

Detective Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick said the ritual that went "tragically wrong"
involves making a loud noise to frighten the new member.

"The ceremony was designed to create a state of anxiety," he said.

The lieutenant said the Masons sat James in a chair and placed cans on a small
platform around his head.

The alleged shooter, Albert Eid, was standing approximately 20 feet away holding
a gun, Fitzpatrick said at a news conference. When the gun was fired, a man who
had been holding a stick out of sight was supposed to knock the cans off the
platform to make the inductee think they had been struck by bullets, he said.

Eid had two guns — one with blanks and one with real bullets — and apparently
pulled the wrong one out of his pocket and fired, shooting James in the face,
the lieutenant said.

"We believe it was completely accidental," Fitzpatrick said. Eid was quite
"stunned and distraught" at James' death, he said.

Eid, of Patchogue, had had a permit since 1951 for the .32-caliber handgun used
in the shooting but it was not clear why he took it to the ceremony, police said.
He pleaded innocent to a manslaughter charge and bail was set at $2,500. His
next court date was scheduled for April 27.

Eid's lawyer did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Carl Fitje, grand master of the New York State Freemasons (search), issued a
statement Tuesday denying that guns play a role in any officially sanctioned
lodge ceremonies.

"We don't use pistols," Steve Mayo, who described himself as a senior deacon of
the lodge, told reporters Tuesday. "This is not a Masonic ceremony where we
bring pistols."

However, Fitzpatrick said members told police the rite involving a gun goes back
at least 70 years.

Mayo said the Monday night ceremony was an initiation into the Fellow Craft
(search), which is the second degree within the multilevel Masonic system.

Mayo said James, of Medford, had been a member of the lodge for a few months
while Eid had been a member for many years.

"This is very upsetting, very upsetting that one of our brothers was
accidentally killed," he said.

James worked for the planning department of the Long Island town of Brookhaven,
spokesman Dave Kennedy said.
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/
Old March 11th 04, 06:43 PM
LW

Pimple Popper wrote ...

Hmmmm. Maybe ol' Tex Marrs is right...............

Man Killed During Initiation at Masonic Lodge

reliable information snipped

Yep, Tex and David J. Smith.

Whatever is wrong in the world is a conspiracy by the masons and the Jews.

Mr. Davies has been trying to warn us for years. Now we know he was right.
Old March 11th 04, 07:32 PM
Mark S. Holden

LW wrote:

Pimple Popper wrote ...

Hmmmm. Maybe ol' Tex Marrs is right...............

Man Killed During Initiation at Masonic Lodge

reliable information snipped

Yep, Tex and David J. Smith.

Whatever is wrong in the world is a conspiracy by the masons and the Jews.

Mr. Davies has been trying to warn us for years. Now we know he was right.

The Masonic degrees don't involve the use of firearms, although I suppose it's possible a lodge consisting entirely of police officers might add something to the degree.
Old March 11th 04, 11:14 PM

"Mark S. Holden" wrote:

The Masonic degrees don't involve the use of firearms, although I suppose it's possible a lodge consisting entirely of police officers might add something to the degree.

Firearms are not permitted in any masonic lodge.

Regardless of who the members are.
Old March 11th 04, 11:33 PM
Stinger

Not interested.

However, look me up if you expose any Masonettes

LOL

-- Stinger

"LW" wrote in message
om...
Pimple Popper wrote ...

Old March 11th 04, 11:52 PM
Frank Dresser

wrote in message ...

Firearms are not permitted in any masonic lodge.

Regardless of who the members are.

What about ice cream?

"Eric Mitchel, 32, of Arlington filed a police report in October
accusing members of the Thomas H. Routt Lodge No. 639 of binding and
blindfolding him and beating him on the legs and buttocks before
dropping ice cream down his pants during a ceremonial ritual."

This is from:

http://www.freemasonry.org/phylaxis/notes_3_-_00.htm

Frank Dresser

Old March 12th 04, 12:50 AM
Larry W4CSC

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:33:45 -0600, "Stinger"
wrote:

Not interested.

However, look me up if you expose any Masonettes

The Masonettes I've seen you WOULDN'T be interested in.....(c;

Larry W4CSC
POWER is our friend!
Old March 12th 04, 02:35 AM
Dan

Now that's real smart. Give a 76 year old a gun and have him
participate in initiation rituals. Now whats wrong with this
picture????