Old March 12th 04, 03:05 AM
Michael Bryant

Default Steve Lare's on Crack!

Gee, Steve, dozens of posts since I last responded? Get a grip, buddy. It's
obvious to everyone that something's causing you to crack up. Why don't you get
a little drunker and show everyone how low you're really capable of going?

As always, all I have to do is sit back and watch you prove every complaint I
have with your online behavior. You are certainly your own worst enemy! ;-)

ROTF

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old March 12th 04, 03:12 AM
DxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

Gee, Steve, dozens of posts since I last responded? Get a grip, buddy. It's
obvious to everyone that something's causing you to crack up. Why don't you get
a little drunker and show everyone how low you're really capable of going?

Sorry, I don't drink Bryant... once again you are wrong!

How many times are you going to be wrong today Fat Boy?

As always, all I have to do is sit back and watch you prove every complaint I
have with your online behavior. You are certainly your own worst enemy! ;-)

ROTF

Keep rollin' Fat Boy... it must me quite a sight!

When you gonna post that stuff about my wife leaving me? The stuff about Pol Pot?

Still waiting Fat Boy.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Vietnam Veterans Against Kerry

Old March 12th 04, 03:22 AM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

Gee, Steve, dozens of posts since I last responded? Get a grip, buddy. It's
obvious to everyone that something's causing you to crack up. Why don't you get
a little drunker and show everyone how low you're really capable of going?

As always, all I have to do is sit back and watch you prove every complaint I
have with your online behavior. You are certainly your own worst enemy! ;-)

ROTF

Better go check those slander rules you alluded to earlier Fat Boy..

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry

Old March 12th 04, 03:34 AM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

Or why don't you drive down to Louisville?

Because I don't want to look at trailers?

Old March 12th 04, 03:44 AM
N8KDV

Michael 'I'm High' Bryant wrote:

Gee, Steve, dozens of posts since I last responded? Get a grip, buddy. It's
obvious to everyone that something's causing you to crack up. Why don't you get
a little drunker and show everyone how low you're really capable of going?

As low as smoking pot with your students?

As always, all I have to do is sit back and watch you prove every complaint I
have with your online behavior. You are certainly your own worst enemy! ;-)

Don't sit back to far Fat Boy... you'll have to call Emergency Services to get you
upright again!

ROTF

Keep rollin if you can... like a beached whale...