Old March 13th 04, 02:04 PM
Michael Bryant

Default Slice@battlecreek

Somebody named "slice@battlecreek...." just sent me a virus-infected mail
attachment with the title "Straighten the Drunk OUT"

Folks should watch out. There are some folks in here more evil than Steve Lare
and I ever dreamed of being.

Probably Steve Lawrence..... ;-)

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old March 13th 04, 02:10 PM
Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord

Or Roger Wiseman.....

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/
Old March 13th 04, 02:10 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

Somebody named "slice@battlecreek...." just sent me a virus-infected mail
attachment with the title "Straighten the Drunk OUT"

Folks should watch out. There are some folks in here more evil than Steve Lare
and I ever dreamed of being.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze don't put me in your dreams Fat Boy. You can dream in
Technicolour Evil all you want, but leave me out of your schemes.

Old March 13th 04, 02:35 PM
N8KDV

From: N8KDV

It does indeed boggle the mind!

Can a lobotomized mind still be boggled?

Yours seems to be!

Old March 15th 04, 07:54 PM
Tom Sevart

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
The recent spate of viruses is quite nasty..
And quite sophisticated..

Yes, just today I got two notices rejecting my email because of attached
viruses. I know they didn't come from my machine since I regularly run
anti-virus software which I also keep updated. The virus got my email
address from an infected hard drive and sent itself out with my address as
the From: address.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS