Old March 14th 04, 06:47 PM
Volker Tonn

Default Open Apologies to Steve and the NG

DxAce wrote:

Just another whale whistler song...

RADIO

Old March 14th 04, 06:53 PM
DxAce

Volker Tonn wrote:

DxAce wrote:

Just another whale whistler song...

Just another whale whistler song...
Trolling for the Fat Boy with a bong...
Wait a moment, he'll be along...
With lies, fabrications, his credibility is far, far gone...

© 2004 Lost Island Music, ASCAP, BMI

Old March 14th 04, 06:58 PM
Volker Tonn

DeWayne:

.....is a troll. Do NOT feed.

RADIO

Old March 14th 04, 07:05 PM
Volker Tonn

DxAce schrieb:

....his credibility is far, far gone...

You're just talking about yourself -the whale whistler- having a bath?

RADIO

Old March 14th 04, 07:09 PM
DxAce

Volker Tonn wrote:

...having a bath?

Damn, we have marriage wacko's here, Pol Pot wacko's, wife left ya
wacko's, drug using wacko's, etc.

Now, today, we have a bath wacko!

It boggles the mind!

Old March 14th 04, 07:29 PM
Volker Tonn

DxAce schrieb:

Now, today, we have a bath wacko!

What's wrong with having a bath? Why do you have such a fear having one,
ole' 'whale whistler'?
No, do NOT answer. I don't wonna know it; really.

RADIO

Old March 14th 04, 07:35 PM
DeWayne

"Volker Tonn" wrote in message

DeWayne:

....is a troll. Do NOT feed.

Yes, I'm conTROLLing you!

RADIO

Old March 14th 04, 09:34 PM
Brian Hill

"DeWayne"

Why not?

Because its not pertinant to the topic. What does M.B. & Steves fight have
to do with religion? Did either one of them grow horns out of their head
and start waving a pitch fork?

Are you anti religion?

No I'm not, and just because two guys flip each other **** doesn't make them
anti anything either.

Do you 'attack' only those who don't agree
with your buddies?

What buddies? I have aquantances here. I take no sides. My problem is with
the way religion was brought into the whole mess, and I ask you again sir,
why bring up religion?

How many OT posts have been made here this week?

More than usual.

Did you jump their cases also?

I'm not jumping your case. I'm asking a question that you wont answer. If
you don't want to answer just say so.

Brian

Old March 15th 04, 06:10 AM
starman

Soames123 wrote:

Always starts with Bryant doing something innocuous like Posting Loggings
then Steve chiming in with a comment or two.
Then off they go for 30 posts.
Or Mike can say " Sure Is a Nice day out"
& steve will chime in something about Skin Cancer Then off they go for 30
posts.
By Golly them two is a pair

That's been my take on it too. N8KDV fires the first shot with some wise
a** comment and MWB takes the bait. This time it lasted for hundreds of
posts on dozens of threads. Oh the bandwidth!

Old March 15th 04, 12:45 PM
N8KDV

starman wrote:

Soames123 wrote:

Always starts with Bryant doing something innocuous like Posting Loggings
then Steve chiming in with a comment or two.
Then off they go for 30 posts.
Or Mike can say " Sure Is a Nice day out"
& steve will chime in something about Skin Cancer Then off they go for 30
posts.
By Golly them two is a pair

That's been my take on it too. N8KDV fires the first shot with some wise
a** comment and MWB takes the bait. This time it lasted for hundreds of
posts on dozens of threads. Oh the bandwidth!

I guess the bandwidth would be a lot less if Michael Bryant didn't make
ridiculous fabrications!