Old March 14th 04, 06:55 PM
Telamon

Default A04 summer schedules

In article ,
Volker Tonn wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

Volker Tonn wrote:

N8KDV schrieb:

Did you get back on some meds .....

LOOOOOSER!

Yeah, I guess so! But I'm still one up on you. You'll see in a
certain amount of time that Bryant has suckered you!

I'm ready to take the risk unless you or MWB don't want ANYBODY to
prove anything. Just let stand the words in space. I know such from
my sons. They can't get together and they can't get without another.
You have to keep them on distance all the time.... Sad enough to see
grown ups switching off their brain and acting like little kids.

Statistically the odds are against you Volker. Another cycle begins.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 14th 04, 06:58 PM
Telamon

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

Volker Tonn wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

Volker Tonn wrote:

N8KDV schrieb:

Did you get back on some meds .....

LOOOOOSER!

Yeah, I guess so! But I'm still one up on you. You'll see in a certain
amount of time that Bryant has suckered you!

I'm ready to take the risk unless you or MWB don't want ANYBODY to prove
anything. Just let stand the words in space.
I know such from my sons. They can't get together and they can't get
without another. You have to keep them on distance all the time....
Sad enough to see grown ups switching off their brain and acting like
little kids.

RADIO

Radio? Bryant has alluded to the fact that he doesn't like radio!

Get with it.

Bryant ridiculed Steve for spending too much time listening to SW and
not having a life. Bryant also made light of some of the Milcom and
utility posts Steve made.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 14th 04, 07:12 PM
Volker Tonn

Telamon schrieb:

Statistically the odds are against you Volker. Another cycle begins.

Yes, I know. But I can deal with it :-)
I let them run into empty space.
RADIO? Some UK hams on 7090....

73,
Volker

Old March 15th 04, 08:22 AM
Mike Terry

Has anyone got any A04 schedules to share with us please?

Thank you

Mike

Old March 15th 04, 09:11 PM
beaver

http://www.bclnews.it/index.htm

Old March 18th 04, 03:35 PM
Love2camp5

http://www.bclnews.it/index.htm

That link was helpful, but I noticed that in some of the schedule listing,
there are no target zones indicated. However, I did copy down the updated
schedules for the broadcasters I regularly listen to.

A newbie question: What does "A04", etc., indicate regarding schedules?

Thanks,
Linda
Old March 18th 04, 10:03 PM
beaver

"Love2camp5" wrote in message
http://www.bclnews.it/index.htm

That link was helpful, but I noticed that in some of the schedule listing,
there are no target zones indicated. However, I did copy down the updated
schedules for the broadcasters I regularly listen to.

A newbie question: What does "A04", etc., indicate regarding schedules?

Thanks,
Linda

A04 simply means first schedule of 2004, first week of April (spring &
summer). At the end of October it will be B04 for the winter of 2004 &
2005.

Old March 19th 04, 03:22 PM
Love2camp5

A04 simply means first schedule of 2004, first week of April (spring &
summer). At the end of October it will be B04 for the winter of 2004 &
2005.

Okay, I get it! Thanks very much,

Linda