RadioBanter

-   -   Michael Bryant's on Crack! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41293-re-michael-bryants-crack.html)

Telamon March 14th 04 08:55 PM

Michael Bryant's on Crack!

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article ,
ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote:

From: Telamon
lid

Your fantasy world is larger than I thought. You expect me to
believe that you would show these Usenet threads to students of
yours. If so they would not be laughing with you but at you.

The students didn't find you too funny. They said that you seem
to have some serious problems and that you scared them.

The truth can be frightening to some people. Please elaborate on
what was disturbing to them.

You have had the time to offer some fake apologies but I'm still
waiting for you to get back to me on this.

I am still waiting to hear about what scared your students or what my
serious problems are supposed to be.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Burr March 14th 04 09:18 PM

I think Mike has gone to chURch today, then a nice dinner with his
darling wife and a visit with some friends where he can enjoy creative
conversation with out the BS.

Burr

Telamon March 14th 04 09:56 PM

In article ,
Burr wrote:

I think Mike has gone to chURch today, then a nice dinner with his
darling wife and a visit with some friends where he can enjoy creative
conversation with out the BS.

So you believe he is a Christian and attends church? How do you know?

Burr March 14th 04 10:34 PM

Telamon wrote:

So you believe he is a Christian and attends church? How do you know?

Cause the bars ain't open, the pool hall is closed and he seems like
such a nice guy. I would trust him to take my wonderful daughter Mable
out anytime.
I just know that's where he has been, I can feel it in my bones.

I think he and the family had a quiet time after they got home, they
set around reading the good book and talking about the great
reevaluations that they learned today.

Burr

Michael Bryant March 14th 04 10:44 PM

From: Burr

I think he and the family had a quiet time after they got home, they
set around reading the good book and talking about the great
reevaluations that they learned today.

Being Kentuckians, we did manage to work in some college basketball....

Give Telamon a big hug for me. I've blocked him, so do me a favor and don't
repeat too many of his messages. He seems like a smart fellow, but not too
friendly.

Earthlinkpanties.net? You're a hoot, Burr.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Telamon March 14th 04 11:09 PM

In article ,

From: Burr

I think he and the family had a quiet time after they got home,
they set around reading the good book and talking about the great
reevaluations that they learned today.

Being Kentuckians, we did manage to work in some college
basketball....

Give Telamon a big hug for me. I've blocked him, so do me a favor and
don't repeat too many of his messages. He seems like a smart fellow,
but not too friendly.

I'm very friendly. Ask Anyone.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Burr March 14th 04 11:17 PM

Telamon wrote:

I'm very friendly. Ask Anyone.

Telmon,
You seem a little gay to me, what part of Ventura do you live in? You
do seem to gave a nice smile, sort-of!

Burr

Burr March 14th 04 11:25 PM

Michael Bryant wrote:

Being Kentuckians, we did manage to work in some college basketball....

Ain't basketball sorta like a religion over there, I mean like all that
whistle blowing and walking calls and stuff.

Telamon March 14th 04 11:26 PM

In article ,

From: Burr

I think he and the family had a quiet time after they got home, they
set around reading the good book and talking about the great
reevaluations that they learned today.

Being Kentuckians, we did manage to work in some college basketball....

Give Telamon a big hug for me. I've blocked him, so do me a favor and don't
repeat too many of his messages. He seems like a smart fellow, but not too
friendly.

That means you intend to not answer my scary post question and that's to
bad since I thought we were finally getting somewhere.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon March 14th 04 11:50 PM

In article ,
Burr wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I'm very friendly. Ask Anyone.

Telmon,
You seem a little gay to me, what part of Ventura do you live in? You
do seem to gave a nice smile, sort-of!

I live in part of town that is on (at) the beach.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California