Old March 14th 04, 09:18 PM
Burr

I think Mike has gone to chURch today, then a nice dinner with his
darling wife and a visit with some friends where he can enjoy creative
conversation with out the BS.

Burr

Telamon wrote:

I am still waiting to hear about what scared your students or what my
serious problems are supposed to be.

Old March 14th 04, 09:56 PM
Telamon

In article ,
Burr wrote:

I think Mike has gone to chURch today, then a nice dinner with his
darling wife and a visit with some friends where he can enjoy creative
conversation with out the BS.

So you believe he is a Christian and attends church? How do you know?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 14th 04, 10:34 PM
Burr

Telamon wrote:

So you believe he is a Christian and attends church? How do you know?

Cause the bars ain't open, the pool hall is closed and he seems like
such a nice guy. I would trust him to take my wonderful daughter Mable
out anytime.
I just know that's where he has been, I can feel it in my bones.

I think he and the family had a quiet time after they got home, they
set around reading the good book and talking about the great
reevaluations that they learned today.

Burr

Old March 14th 04, 11:17 PM
Burr

Telamon wrote:

I'm very friendly. Ask Anyone.

Telmon,
You seem a little gay to me, what part of Ventura do you live in? You
do seem to gave a nice smile, sort-of!

Burr

Old March 14th 04, 11:25 PM
Burr

Michael Bryant wrote:

Being Kentuckians, we did manage to work in some college basketball....

Ain't basketball sorta like a religion over there, I mean like all that
whistle blowing and walking calls and stuff.

Old March 14th 04, 11:50 PM
Telamon

In article ,
Burr wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I'm very friendly. Ask Anyone.

Telmon,
You seem a little gay to me, what part of Ventura do you live in? You
do seem to gave a nice smile, sort-of!

I live in part of town that is on (at) the beach.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California