Old March 14th 04, 09:07 PM
Stinger

Default NASA -- 10th planet discovered?

If this is what I think it is, the tinfoil-hat crowd will go wild.

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2004...ar_object.html

-- Stinger

Old March 15th 04, 02:08 AM
Diverd4777

In article , "Stinger"
writes:

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2004...ar_object.html

" - The discovery of a mysterious object in our solar system is the topic of a
listen-and-log-on news briefing on Monday, March 15, at 1 p.m. EST. "

-Mysterious object.... Just a keep saying " Klato Nicta Varado.. "
& you'll be fine...

Old March 15th 04, 02:41 AM
Brenda Ann

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
In article , "Stinger"
writes:

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2004...ar_object.html

" - The discovery of a mysterious object in our solar system is the topic

of a
listen-and-log-on news briefing on Monday, March 15, at 1 p.m. EST. "

-Mysterious object.... Just a keep saying " Klato Nicta Varado.. "
& you'll be fine...

That would be Klaatu vorade nicto..

Old March 15th 04, 03:48 AM
Mark S. Holden

Diverd4777 wrote:
In article , "Stinger"
writes:

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2004...ar_object.html

" - The discovery of a mysterious object in our solar system is the topic of a
listen-and-log-on news briefing on Monday, March 15, at 1 p.m. EST. "

-Mysterious object.... Just a keep saying " Klato Nicta Varado.. "
& you'll be fine...

It is a true story. It's about 1/3 the size of earth. There is
discussion of if it should be called a planet or asteroid - some people
feel Pluto isn't really large enough to be a planet.

If anyone would like additional information, contact me off the list. I
have orbital data from JPL - but you're not likely to find it with a
garden variety telescope.

Old March 15th 04, 06:37 AM
RHF

writes:

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2004...ar_object.html

" - The discovery of a mysterious object in our solar system is the topic

of a
listen-and-log-on news briefing on Monday, March 15, at 1 p.m. EST. "

-Mysterious object.... Just a keep saying " Klato Nicta Varado.. "
& you'll be fine...

That would be Klaatu vorade nicto..

BA,

The Film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" (1951)

The Robot "GORT" played by Lock Martin (aka Junior Martin)

http://members.yourlink.net/jgerard/gort/Locks.html

iwid ~ RHF

..

Old March 15th 04, 12:33 PM
Diverd4777

In article , "Mark S. Holden"

Subject: NASA -- 10th planet discovered? - it's real
From: "Mark S. Holden"
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:48:27 -0500

Diverd4777 wrote:
In article , "Stinger"
writes:

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2004...ar_object.html

" - The discovery of a mysterious object in our solar system is the topic

of a
listen-and-log-on news briefing on Monday, March 15, at 1 p.m. EST. "

-Mysterious object.... Just a keep saying " Klato Nicta Varado.. "
& you'll be fine...

It is a true story. It's about 1/3 the size of earth. There is
discussion of if it should be called a planet or asteroid - some people
feel Pluto isn't really large enough to be a planet.

If anyone would like additional information, contact me off the list. I
have orbital data from JPL - but you're not likely to find it with a
garden variety telescope.

Government Coverup ! It's The Mother Ship !!

Broadcasting "Klaatu vorade nicto.." On the Loudspeakers ..

Dan

Old March 15th 04, 06:55 PM
Mark S. Holden

Tom Sevart wrote:
snip
Oh no! It's not Planet X, is it? I'm sure the Planet Xer's will latch on
to this to say that it's finally coming to collide with Earth.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS

It's not Planet X because this one actually exists.

It's also much smaller than Planet X is supposed to be, but Lord knows they may claim Planet X went on a diet.

Old March 15th 04, 11:14 PM
Telamon

In article ,
"Mark S. Holden" wrote:

Tom Sevart wrote:
snip
Oh no! It's not Planet X, is it? I'm sure the Planet Xer's will latch on
to this to say that it's finally coming to collide with Earth.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS
http://www.geocities.com/n2uhc

It's not Planet X because this one actually exists.

It's also much smaller than Planet X is supposed to be, but Lord knows they
may claim Planet X went on a diet.

Used to be planet X but now it has a name - Sedna.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 16th 04, 02:27 AM
Frank White

In article , says...

writes:

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2004...ar_object.html

" - The discovery of a mysterious object in our solar system is the

topic
of a
listen-and-log-on news briefing on Monday, March 15, at 1 p.m. EST. "

-Mysterious object.... Just a keep saying " Klato Nicta Varado.. "
& you'll be fine...

That would be Klaatu vorade nicto..

"Klaatu barada necto"?

FW

The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
Florida Mil & NASA Comms Logging - Tues, 18 May 2004 AllanStern Scanner 0 May 19th 04 07:04 AM