Old March 14th 04, 09:34 PM
BCLNEWS.IT

Default A04 schedules, QSL and other...

100 B03 schedules, 18 A04 schedules, 850 QSL, 172 pennant and 400 audio
clips are available on http://www.bclnews.it

Roberto Scaglione - Italy
BCLNEWS.IT editor

A04 schedules available:

.. FCC
.. Croatian Radio
.. Deutsche Welle
.. FEBA
.. HCJB Australia
.. IRRS
.. KNLS
.. KTWR
.. Radio Cairo
.. Radio Netherland
.. Radio New Zealand International
.. Radio Santec
.. Radio Vlaanderen International
.. RFPI web
.. TWR Europe
.. TWR India
.. Voice of Turkey
.. WYFR

Old March 20th 04, 07:31 PM
Mark Zenier

"BCLNEWS.IT" wrote in message . ..
100 B03 schedules, 18 A04 schedules, 850 QSL, 172 pennant and 400 audio
clips are available on http://www.bclnews.it

Roberto Scaglione - Italy
BCLNEWS.IT editor

All rendered up in a multi-column format in a miniscule type font.
Please go back and try to use your site with a low res screen, (unless
you're trying to earn an award for bad web site design).

The only way I could get anything out of it was to look at the HTML
source and then guess which link to use.

[Diety] help anyone who was visually impared.

Frustrated

Mark Zenier
Old March 20th 04, 07:42 PM
Paul_Morphy

"Mark Zenier" wrote in message
om...

All rendered up in a multi-column format in a miniscule type font.
Please go back and try to use your site with a low res screen, (unless
you're trying to earn an award for bad web site design).

The only way I could get anything out of it was to look at the HTML
source and then guess which link to use.

[Diety] help anyone who was visually impared.

Frustrated

Did you try changing your browser's text size? I kicked it up to Largest and
am reading it fine, 1152x864 on a 21" monitor.

It would be easier to use if the designer had specified a larger size to
begin with. If he or she had used CSS, it would be trivial to change. When I
see code like this span style='font-size:7.5pt;font-family:Arial;
color:yellow', what little hair I have left stands on end. Screams for CSS.

"PM"