Old March 14th 04, 09:43 PM
Michael Bryant

Default Fwd: R New Zealand Int'l A04 Schedule

UTC kHz band Target Azimuth
Days
0459-0705 9615 31 All Pacific 0°
Daily
0706-1059 9885 31 All Pacific 0°
Daily
1100-1259 9885 31 NW Pacific,Bougainville,Timor,Asia 325° Daily
1300-1850 6095 49 All Pacific 0°
Daily
1851-1950 9885 31 NE Pacific, Fiji, Samoa, Cook Islands 35° Daily
1951-2050 11725 25 All Pacific 0°
Daily
2051-0458 15720 19 All Pacific 0°
Daily
Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old March 16th 04, 09:25 AM
Mike Terry

Please repost this schedule as I can't find Michael's original posting.

Many thanks

Mike

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
Michael Bryant wrote:
UTC kHz band Target Azimuth
Days
0459-0705 9615 31 All Pacific 0°
Daily
0706-1059 9885 31 All Pacific 0°
Daily
1100-1259 9885 31 NW Pacific,Bougainville,Timor,Asia 325°
Daily 1300-1850 6095 49 All Pacific 0°
Daily
1851-1950 9885 31 NE Pacific, Fiji, Samoa, Cook Islands 35°
Daily 1951-2050 11725 25 All Pacific 0°
Daily
2051-0458 15720 19 All Pacific 0°
Daily

Michael:
Does this mean RNZI will be off 17675 until the end of the A04 schedule?

--
Brian Denley

Old March 16th 04, 11:32 AM
N8KDV

Brian Denley wrote:

Does this mean RNZI will be off 17675 until the end of the A04 schedule?

Yes apparently so...

http://www.rnzi.com/pages/listen.php

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old March 16th 04, 11:35 AM
N8KDV

Mike Terry wrote:

Please repost this schedule as I can't find the original posting.

The schedule is he

Old March 16th 04, 07:12 PM
King Pineapple

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Brian Denley wrote:

Does this mean RNZI will be off 17675 until the end of the A04 schedule?

Yes apparently so...

RNZ was blasting in here last night on 17675, and then even better on their
15340 freq....

Craig, WPE1HNS
Meredith, NH USA

Drake R8B/Alpha Delta DX Sloper
Sony SW-77
Sony ICF-2010
2 x Phillips/Magnavox D2935
Uniden CR-2021
Knight Kit Star Roamer (permanently tuned to Turkey on 9460)
GE Superadio II/Select-A-Tenna
Delphi Ski-Fi XM/3" Antennae

Tuning since 1963

Old March 16th 04, 07:15 PM
N8KDV

King Pineapple wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Brian Denley wrote:

Does this mean RNZI will be off 17675 until the end of the A04 schedule?

Yes apparently so...

RNZ was blasting in here last night on 17675, and then even better on their
15340 freq....

Great! The schedule changes at the end of the month!

Old March 17th 04, 01:25 AM
Brian Denley

King Pineapple wrote:

Craig, WPE1HNS
Meredith, NH USA

Craig:
Yeah I was listening to RNZI some last night although the 31 meter band was
so open, I spent most of the time there. I happened to be listening during
the band switch (to 15340 KHz). Great to hear from you! Snowing pretty
good here in Melrose - looks like a tough commute tomorrow. Spring is in
the air?

--
Brian Denley

Old March 17th 04, 05:30 AM
Telamon

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

King Pineapple wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Brian Denley wrote:

Does this mean RNZI will be off 17675 until the end of the A04
schedule?

Yes apparently so...

RNZ was blasting in here last night on 17675, and then even better
on their 15340 freq....

Great! The schedule changes at the end of the month!

Not for me on the west coast. 17675 has generally been better.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 17th 04, 06:14 AM
starman

Brian Denley wrote:

King Pineapple wrote:

Craig, WPE1HNS
Meredith, NH USA

Craig:
Yeah I was listening to RNZI some last night although the 31 meter band was
so open, I spent most of the time there. I happened to be listening during
the band switch (to 15340 KHz). Great to hear from you! Snowing pretty
good here in Melrose - looks like a tough commute tomorrow. Spring is in
the air?

Their schedule starting on March-28 shows:

2051-0458 15720 19m All Pacific

Can that frequency (15720) be right? They've never used a frequency that
high in the 19m band.

Old March 17th 04, 12:36 PM
N8KDV

starman wrote:

Brian Denley wrote:

King Pineapple wrote:

Craig, WPE1HNS
Meredith, NH USA

Craig:
Yeah I was listening to RNZI some last night although the 31 meter band was
so open, I spent most of the time there. I happened to be listening during
the band switch (to 15340 KHz). Great to hear from you! Snowing pretty
good here in Melrose - looks like a tough commute tomorrow. Spring is in
the air?

Their schedule starting on March-28 shows:

2051-0458 15720 19m All Pacific

Can that frequency (15720) be right? They've never used a frequency that
high in the 19m band.

Apparently so. That's part of the expanded 19 meter band approved at some WARC or
another. Some stations of course are already 'moving in'.