Old March 15th 04, 12:14 AM
Maximus

Default Spains Spine seems to have softened

If we have anything similar, we may feel the same. I don't blame those
people one bit ! If it does happen here, I'd love to know what bush plans to
do - shut down the entire rail system the way he did the airlines ?

Strength and HonorBrioVita Solidarity
"helmsman" wrote in message
Looks like the Brave of Spain have been userpt!
The election results should be on REE news later.

Old March 15th 04, 02:31 AM
CRUSH THE LEFT

"Maximus" wrote:

If we have anything similar, we may feel the same. I don't blame those
people one bit !

You're right. It's the VICTIM'S fault isn't it?

You idiot.

If it does happen here, I'd love to know what bush plans to
do - shut down the entire rail system the way he did the airlines ?

Hopefully, he'll finally stop farting around and start rounding up all the
muslims as potential terrorists and spies.

Or are you whining because you'd prefer he'd do NOTHING?

"If you want to know who really runs the country, consider that Jesus Christ is
the only Jew we're allowed to "hate"." --- Bill Hudson
Old March 15th 04, 03:45 AM
tommyknocker

CRUSH THE LEFT wrote:

"Maximus" wrote:

If it does happen here, I'd love to know what bush plans to
do - shut down the entire rail system the way he did the airlines ?

Hopefully, he'll finally stop farting around and start rounding up all the
muslims as potential terrorists and spies.

Or are you whining because you'd prefer he'd do NOTHING?

"If you want to know who really runs the country, consider that Jesus Christ is
the only Jew we're allowed to "hate"." --- Bill Hudson

I see. You'd prefer that America would build gas chambers to eliminate
those Evil Muslims, and next you'd throw in the Evil Jews. Who will you
kill next? Blacks? Democrats? What will you do when you run out of
people to kill?