Old March 15th 04, 07:39 PM
Jeff

"UJ" wrote in message
"Jeff" wrote in message news:zK%4c.12010
Subject: The Right Perspective

-----------

Friday nites 9pm to 10 pm EST. 5.070mhz. On the web for

another
hour. They changed because propagation was so lousy on 7.415, nobody
could hear them.

Jeff

I noticed that as soon as Frank and John moved to WWCR, 7.415 cleared
up considerably during their old time slot there. And strangely, 5.070
suddenly isn't as clear as it has been in the past. Weird!!
MB

-------------

Yea,,, I noticed that too. Makes you wonder doesnt it?
I tuned in 7.415 last Fri., and clear as a bell. I listen to TRP on the
web so it doesnt make too much difference to me frequency wise.
Besides they are on an additional hour on the web.

Jeff

Old March 15th 04, 07:43 PM
N8KDV

Jeff wrote:

"UJ" wrote in message
"Jeff" wrote in message news:zK%4c.12010

-----------

Friday nites 9pm to 10 pm EST. 5.070mhz. On the web for

another
hour. They changed because propagation was so lousy on 7.415, nobody
could hear them.

Jeff

I noticed that as soon as Frank and John moved to WWCR, 7.415 cleared
up considerably during their old time slot there. And strangely, 5.070
suddenly isn't as clear as it has been in the past. Weird!!
MB

Yea,,, I noticed that too. Makes you wonder doesnt it?
I tuned in 7.415 last Fri., and clear as a bell. I listen to TRP on the
web so it doesnt make too much difference to me frequency wise.
Besides they are on an additional hour on the web.

Could the noise you hear be due to the feed TRP is using? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...