RadioBanter

-   -   Sony ICF-5900W (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41310-sony-icf-5900w.html)

Brian Hill March 15th 04 01:40 AM

Sony ICF-5900W

I got a chance to get one of these portables for $50. Any of you guys use
one of these? any good

Brian
--
Never under estimate the stimulation of eccentricity.

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianehill/

Brian Denley March 15th 04 03:09 AM

Brian:
Nice radio if it's in good shape (no corrosion in battery compartment,
battery cover still there, strap ok). I have been looking for a decent one
for the price as well.

--
Brian Denley

Brian Hill March 16th 04 12:57 AM

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
Brian:
Nice radio if it's in good shape (no corrosion in battery compartment,
battery cover still there, strap ok). I have been looking for a decent

one
for the price as well.

Thanks Brian. I think I'll get it. It looks like an interesting radio.

Brian