Old March 15th 04, 01:40 AM
Brian Hill

Default Sony ICF-5900W

I got a chance to get one of these portables for $50. Any of you guys use
one of these? any good

Brian
--
Never under estimate the stimulation of eccentricity.

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianehill/

Old March 15th 04, 03:09 AM
Brian Denley

Brian:
Nice radio if it's in good shape (no corrosion in battery compartment,
battery cover still there, strap ok). I have been looking for a decent one
for the price as well.

--
Brian Denley

Old March 16th 04, 12:57 AM
Brian Hill

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
Brian:
Nice radio if it's in good shape (no corrosion in battery compartment,
battery cover still there, strap ok). I have been looking for a decent

one
for the price as well.

Thanks Brian. I think I'll get it. It looks like an interesting radio.

Brian