Old March 16th 04, 11:51 AM
Ron Hardin

Ian wrote:

Does anyone know of a electricity power lead that is suitable for use with
Sony's 7600G ? That allows variable voltage regulation, 110-250V.
Checked with the local Sony shop in Sydney Australia and nothing available
here.
With so many products (video, mobile phone etc) supplied with these as
standard it surprises me that a product that can used when travelling such
as a worldband radio doesn't offer a power supply that can travel also.

Ian

Carry a NiMH AA charger with the properties you want, and use NiMH batteries.
It's more convenient anyway. I no longer use the AC supply at all, and my 7600G
never leaves home.
--
Ron Hardin

Old March 16th 04, 11:58 AM
N8KDV

Ian wrote:

Does anyone know of a electricity power lead that is suitable for use with
Sony's 7600G ? That allows variable voltage regulation, 110-250V.
Checked with the local Sony shop in Sydney Australia and nothing available
here.
With so many products (video, mobile phone etc) supplied with these as
standard it surprises me that a product that can used when travelling such
as a worldband radio doesn't offer a power supply that can travel also.

Ian

Where do you plan on traveling?

It might just be better to get a wall wart with the proper wall plug and
voltage for the area you intend to go.

Sony should be able to provide that.

Steve
Holland, MI