RadioBanter

-   -   Good old brother stairs (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41359-good-old-brother-stairs.html)

scott March 17th 04 06:47 AM

Good old brother stairs

is anyone familiar with this so called "prophet"?

Al Patrick March 17th 04 09:31 AM

Do a web search for "last day prophet" and you'll probably get hundreds
of hits, including his own web site.

Frank Dresser March 17th 04 09:48 AM

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Do a web search for "last day prophet" and you'll probably get

hundreds
of hits, including his own web site.

Hey, the Prophet has spiffed up his website, just in time for the
upcoming big events in May. The picture on his homepage rotates between
various scenes of Jeruselem. There could be a hundred of good quality
pictures. And, wouldn't you know it, the first picture I saw when I
checked out the new website featured:

THE POPE OF ROME!

There's only a small chance the Pope's picture will come up, but if you
want to try a different sort of Vatican roulette, go to:

http://overcomerministry.com/

Frank Dresser

LW March 17th 04 05:37 PM

Gray Shockley wrote ...

There are several young girls - below the age of 18 - who - or so we've been
told and Brother Stair has been charged with - "knowledge" of the "carnel"
variety.

The alleged relationships were of the "interracial" type.

Which is why we expect Ty-Rone and Le-Roy to show a special interest
in the profit.

Especially every evening around bed time.

Gray Shockley March 17th 04 05:40 PM

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:37:58 -0600, LW wrote
(in message ) :

Gray Shockley wrote ...

There are several young girls - below the age of 18 - who - or so we've
been
told and Brother Stair has been charged with - "knowledge" of the "carnel"
variety.

The alleged relationships were of the "interracial" type.

Which is why we expect Ty-Rone and Le-Roy to show a special interest
in the profit.

Especially every evening around bed time.

poof! against common trash

plonk! of the strom variety.

Gray Shockley
----------------------

Caribbean Listener March 18th 04 01:03 AM

While we're at it... STAIR spelled backwards is RIATS... Rumanian for "pervert"

marty
San Juan

Tom Sevart March 19th 04 09:49 PM

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

And you spelled "spelled" wrong.

Not so Sir. Websters dictionary:
Definition: \Spelt\,
imp. & p. p. of {Spell}. Spelled.

SM

Well we all know that you blokes in Britain talk funny anyway! :-)

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS