Old March 17th 04, 06:47 AM
scott

Default Good old brother stairs

is anyone familiar with this so called "prophet"?
Old March 17th 04, 09:31 AM
Al Patrick

Do a web search for "last day prophet" and you'll probably get hundreds
of hits, including his own web site.

Old March 17th 04, 09:48 AM
Frank Dresser

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Do a web search for "last day prophet" and you'll probably get

hundreds
of hits, including his own web site.

Hey, the Prophet has spiffed up his website, just in time for the
upcoming big events in May. The picture on his homepage rotates between
various scenes of Jeruselem. There could be a hundred of good quality
pictures. And, wouldn't you know it, the first picture I saw when I
checked out the new website featured:

THE POPE OF ROME!

There's only a small chance the Pope's picture will come up, but if you
want to try a different sort of Vatican roulette, go to:

http://overcomerministry.com/

Frank Dresser

Old March 17th 04, 05:37 PM
LW

Gray Shockley wrote ...

There are several young girls - below the age of 18 - who - or so we've been
told and Brother Stair has been charged with - "knowledge" of the "carnel"
variety.

The alleged relationships were of the "interracial" type.

Which is why we expect Ty-Rone and Le-Roy to show a special interest
in the profit.

Especially every evening around bed time.
Old March 17th 04, 05:40 PM
Gray Shockley

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:37:58 -0600, LW wrote
(in message ) :

Gray Shockley wrote ...

There are several young girls - below the age of 18 - who - or so we've
been
told and Brother Stair has been charged with - "knowledge" of the "carnel"
variety.

The alleged relationships were of the "interracial" type.

Which is why we expect Ty-Rone and Le-Roy to show a special interest
in the profit.

Especially every evening around bed time.

poof! against common trash

plonk! of the strom variety.

Gray Shockley
----------------------

Old March 18th 04, 01:03 AM
Caribbean Listener

While we're at it... STAIR spelled backwards is RIATS... Rumanian for "pervert"

marty
San Juan
Old March 19th 04, 09:49 PM
Tom Sevart

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

And you spelled "spelled" wrong.

Not so Sir. Websters dictionary:
Definition: \Spelt\,
imp. & p. p. of {Spell}. Spelled.

SM

Well we all know that you blokes in Britain talk funny anyway! :-)

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS