RadioBanter

-   -   Fwd: RSI A04 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41389-fwd-rsi-a04.html)

Michael Bryant March 18th 04 03:46 AM

Date: 3/17/04 5:26:48 PM Eastern Standard Time

(BCLNEWS via Swopan Chakroborty)

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

BCLNEWS.IT March 18th 04 03:27 PM

DON'T PUBLISH MY EMAIL ADDRESS ON NEWSGROUP PLEASE, I DON'T USE MA PRIVATE
AND YAHOO EMAIL ADDRESS FOR NEWSGROUP. IF THAT ACCOUNT WILL RECEIVE SPAM
I'LL FORWARD EVERITHING TO YOU. WRITE ONLY "ROBERTO SCAGLIONE
http://www.bclnews.it" AND DON'T FORWARD THE MESSAGGE'S HEADER

YOU ARE A CRAZY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subj: [GRDXC] RSI - A04
Date: 3/17/04 5:26:48 PM Eastern Standard Time

FRENCH 0600-0630 13650J 15445J 21770S
1000-1030 21770S
1800-1815 13750J 15515J 17870S
2100-2130 11815J 13645J 15795S 15220M
2200-2230 9885S 11905M

GERMAN 0630-0700 13650J 15445J 21770S
0930-1000 21770S
2030-2100 11815J 13645J 15795S 15220M
2230-2300 9885S 11905M

ITALIAN 0700-0730 13650J 15445J 21770S
0900-0930 21770S
1630-1700 13750J 15515J 17870S
1830-1900 11815J 13645J 15795S 15220M
2300-2330 9885S 11905M

ENGLISH 0730-0800 13650J 15445J 21770S
0830-0900 21770S
1730-1800 13750J 15515J 17870S
1930-2030 11815J 13645J 15795S 15220M
2330-0000 9885S 11905M

ARABIC 1700-1730 13750J 15515J 17870S
1900-1930 11815J 13645J 15795S 15220M

Michael Bryant March 18th 04 08:19 PM

From: "BCLNEWS.IT"

DON'T PUBLISH MY EMAIL ADDRESS ON NEWSGROUP PLEASE, I DON'T USE MA PRIVATE
AND YAHOO EMAIL ADDRESS FOR NEWSGROUP. IF THAT ACCOUNT WILL RECEIVE SPAM
I'LL FORWARD EVERITHING TO YOU. WRITE ONLY "ROBERTO SCAGLIONE
http://www.bclnews.it" AND DON'T FORWARD THE MESSAGGE'S HEADER

If you attempt to forward SPAM to me, I'll take the appropriate actions.

YOU ARE A CRAZY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are one that seems to crave attention. I appreciate your efforts on
behalf of the hobby but I ask you to refrain from personal insults and
name-calling. You post it in a public area and I'll re-post it where I please.
Your name will also attract SPAM on the Yahoo groups.

I also don't enjoy the tag-team effort of you and Steve Lare. One says I'm
idiot for not including full attribution and the other says I'm crazy if I do.

I think I'll just include the original sources from now on.

N8KDV March 18th 04 08:24 PM

From: "BCLNEWS.IT"

DON'T PUBLISH MY EMAIL ADDRESS ON NEWSGROUP PLEASE, I DON'T USE MA PRIVATE
AND YAHOO EMAIL ADDRESS FOR NEWSGROUP. IF THAT ACCOUNT WILL RECEIVE SPAM
I'LL FORWARD EVERITHING TO YOU. WRITE ONLY "ROBERTO SCAGLIONE
http://www.bclnews.it" AND DON'T FORWARD THE MESSAGGE'S HEADER

If you attempt to forward SPAM to me, I'll take the appropriate actions.

Yeah, he'll contact his 'relatives'... the lawyers!

And you are one that seems to crave attention. I appreciate your efforts on
behalf of the hobby but I ask you to refrain from personal insults and
name-calling. You post it in a public area and I'll re-post it where I please.
Your name will also attract SPAM on the Yahoo groups.

I also don't enjoy the tag-team effort of you and Steve Lare. One says I'm
idiot for not including full attribution and the other says I'm crazy if I do.

He just doesn't want his email address included Fat Boy!

I think I'll just include the original sources from now on.

You should include full attribution! That is to say if you get a sked from say
BCDX then you should include the person who sent it in and BCDX also, in the
attribution line.

It's the proper and accepted thing to do!

BCLNEWS.IT March 18th 04 08:56 PM

[...]

I REPEAT: YOU ARE CRAZY! I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE LESS RECEIVER BUT MORE BRAIN
NEXT TIME...

Michael Bryant March 18th 04 09:12 PM

From: "BCLNEWS.IT"

I REPEAT: YOU ARE CRAZY! I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE LESS RECEIVER BUT MORE BRAIN
NEXT TIME...

Why engage in name-calling? What do you expect to achieve from it?

I won't include your name at all next time. You are not the original source of
the info. You're just gathering it from groups, as well.

Volker Tonn March 18th 04 09:17 PM

BCLNEWS.IT wrote:

I REPEAT: YOU ARE CRAZY! I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE LESS RECEIVER BUT MORE BRAIN
NEXT TIME...

Keep off shouting bigmouth.
RADIO

N8KDV March 18th 04 09:20 PM

From: "BCLNEWS.IT"

I REPEAT: YOU ARE CRAZY! I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE LESS RECEIVER BUT MORE BRAIN
NEXT TIME...

Why engage in name-calling? What do you expect to achieve from it?

He wasn't name calling Fat Boy... he was describing your mental condition!

Read Comprehend!

N8KDV March 18th 04 09:25 PM

Volker Tonn wrote:

BCLNEWS.IT wrote:

I REPEAT: YOU ARE CRAZY! I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE LESS RECEIVER BUT MORE BRAIN
NEXT TIME...

Keep off shouting bigmouth.
RADIO

Keep practicing that English!

Volker Tonn March 18th 04 10:57 PM

N8KDV schrieb:

Keep practicing that English!

For sure this is the only language you understand as you always force
others do get down on that level of your's.
Take a bath ole stinkin' whale-whistler.