Old March 18th 04, 08:56 PM
BCLNEWS.IT

If you attempt to forward SPAM to me, I'll take the appropriate actions.

And you are one that seems to crave attention. I appreciate your efforts

on
behalf of the hobby but I ask you to refrain from personal insults and
name-calling. You post it in a public area and I'll re-post it where I

please.
Your name will also attract SPAM on the Yahoo groups.

I also don't enjoy the tag-team effort of you and Steve Lare. One says I'm
idiot for not including full attribution and the other says I'm crazy if I

do.

I think I'll just include the original sources from now on.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

I REPEAT: YOU ARE CRAZY! I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE LESS RECEIVER BUT MORE BRAIN
NEXT TIME...

Old March 18th 04, 09:17 PM
Volker Tonn

BCLNEWS.IT wrote:

I REPEAT: YOU ARE CRAZY! I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE LESS RECEIVER BUT MORE BRAIN
NEXT TIME...

Keep off shouting bigmouth.
RADIO

Old March 18th 04, 09:25 PM
N8KDV

Volker Tonn wrote:

BCLNEWS.IT wrote:

I REPEAT: YOU ARE CRAZY! I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE LESS RECEIVER BUT MORE BRAIN
NEXT TIME...

Keep off shouting bigmouth.
RADIO

Keep practicing that English!

Old March 18th 04, 10:57 PM
Volker Tonn

N8KDV schrieb:

Keep practicing that English!

For sure this is the only language you understand as you always force
others do get down on that level of your's.
Take a bath ole stinkin' whale-whistler.