RadioBanter

-   -   So, Where's Mikey (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41427-so-wheres-mikey.html)

Burr March 20th 04 03:01 AM

So, Where's Mikey

Come Back Mikey,

Talk with us, tell us about the great horse racing state.

I got the book of derby stuff to order today if I want, Read my "Blood
Horse" every week also.

Michael Bryant March 20th 04 04:14 AM

From: Burr

Talk with us, tell us about the great horse racing state.

Busy all day judging debates at the intercollegiate open national championship
at the Univ. of Louisville. 190 of the top college debate teams from all across
the nation. All debating US-European relations. Very interesting. But
exhausting.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Burr March 20th 04 04:48 AM

I think I would like to try that, do they take away points if you bust
some SOB in the mouth?

OK, Just making sure you were OK.

Good Night

N8KDV March 20th 04 01:10 PM

Michael Bryant wrote:

Busy all day judging debates at the intercollegiate open national championship
at the Univ. of Louisville.

Interesting. That event doesn't show up as far as I can see on the University's web
site.

Perhaps you could provide further info as I'm interested in debate.

Tracy Fort March 20th 04 02:22 PM

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 08:10:35 -0500, N8KDV
wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:

Busy all day judging debates at the intercollegiate open national championship
at the Univ. of Louisville.

Interesting. That event doesn't show up as far as I can see on the University's web
site.

Perhaps you could provide further info as I'm interested in debate.

go here and look at round 2 pairings

http://www.cedadebate.org/

he is listed under Wyoming as a judge...

Tracy

N8KDV March 20th 04 02:24 PM

wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:

Busy all day judging debates at the intercollegiate open national championship
at the Univ. of Louisville.

Interesting. That event doesn't show up as far as I can see on the University's web
site.

Perhaps you could provide further info as I'm interested in debate.

go here and look at round 2 pairings

http://www.cedadebate.org/

he is listed under Wyoming as a judge...

Interesting... wonder if it's the same Michael Bryant then?

Tracy

Tracy Fort March 20th 04 02:50 PM

wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:

Busy all day judging debates at the intercollegiate open national championship
at the Univ. of Louisville.

Interesting. That event doesn't show up as far as I can see on the University's web
site.

Perhaps you could provide further info as I'm interested in debate.

go here and look at round 2 pairings

http://www.cedadebate.org/

he is listed under Wyoming as a judge...

Interesting... wonder if it's the same Michael Bryant then?

Tracy

Did he not hail from Wyoming?

Just curious..

Tracy

N8KDV March 20th 04 02:51 PM

wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:

Busy all day judging debates at the intercollegiate open national championship
at the Univ. of Louisville.

Interesting. That event doesn't show up as far as I can see on the University's web
site.

Perhaps you could provide further info as I'm interested in debate.

go here and look at round 2 pairings

http://www.cedadebate.org/

he is listed under Wyoming as a judge...

Interesting... wonder if it's the same Michael Bryant then?

Tracy

Did he not hail from Wyoming?

Kentucky, as far as I know.

Just curious..

Tracy

Burr March 20th 04 03:34 PM

Come on Steve,
Don't push so hard!!!!

Mike's OK, Your OK

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!

N8KDV March 20th 04 03:38 PM

Heck Cuzz... I didn't start the thread! Just rollin with it!