Old March 20th 04, 03:01 AM
Burr

Default So, Where's Mikey

Come Back Mikey,

Talk with us, tell us about the great horse racing state.

I got the book of derby stuff to order today if I want, Read my "Blood
Horse" every week also.

Old March 20th 04, 01:10 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

Busy all day judging debates at the intercollegiate open national championship
at the Univ. of Louisville.

Interesting. That event doesn't show up as far as I can see on the University's web
site.

Perhaps you could provide further info as I'm interested in debate.

Old March 20th 04, 02:22 PM
Tracy Fort

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 08:10:35 -0500, N8KDV
wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:

Busy all day judging debates at the intercollegiate open national championship
at the Univ. of Louisville.

Interesting. That event doesn't show up as far as I can see on the University's web
site.

Perhaps you could provide further info as I'm interested in debate.

go here and look at round 2 pairings

http://www.cedadebate.org/

he is listed under Wyoming as a judge...

Tracy

Old March 20th 04, 02:24 PM
N8KDV

wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:

Busy all day judging debates at the intercollegiate open national championship
at the Univ. of Louisville.

Interesting. That event doesn't show up as far as I can see on the University's web
site.

Perhaps you could provide further info as I'm interested in debate.

go here and look at round 2 pairings

http://www.cedadebate.org/

he is listed under Wyoming as a judge...

Interesting... wonder if it's the same Michael Bryant then?

Tracy

Old March 20th 04, 02:50 PM
Tracy Fort

wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:

Busy all day judging debates at the intercollegiate open national championship
at the Univ. of Louisville.

Interesting. That event doesn't show up as far as I can see on the University's web
site.

Perhaps you could provide further info as I'm interested in debate.

go here and look at round 2 pairings

http://www.cedadebate.org/

he is listed under Wyoming as a judge...

Interesting... wonder if it's the same Michael Bryant then?

Tracy

Did he not hail from Wyoming?

Just curious..

Tracy
Old March 20th 04, 02:51 PM
N8KDV

wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:

Busy all day judging debates at the intercollegiate open national championship
at the Univ. of Louisville.

Interesting. That event doesn't show up as far as I can see on the University's web
site.

Perhaps you could provide further info as I'm interested in debate.

go here and look at round 2 pairings

http://www.cedadebate.org/

he is listed under Wyoming as a judge...

Interesting... wonder if it's the same Michael Bryant then?

Tracy

Did he not hail from Wyoming?

Kentucky, as far as I know.

Just curious..

Tracy

Old March 20th 04, 03:34 PM
Burr

Come on Steve,
Don't push so hard!!!!

Mike's OK, Your OK

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!

Old March 20th 04, 03:38 PM
N8KDV

Heck Cuzz... I didn't start the thread! Just rollin with it!