Old March 20th 04, 10:24 PM
maryanne kehoe

Default Can we get this group back to shortwave?

Please?

Thank you.

Old March 21st 04, 01:24 AM
Chief Suspect

Hear ... hear!
---
"maryanne kehoe" wrote:

Please?

Old March 21st 04, 02:18 AM
J999w

Well, here's my latest project ... adding 7 more feet to the work bench in my
listening shack. That will make a total of 12 feet !

I may just need some more radios to fill in the void !

jw
wb9uai
Old March 21st 04, 02:20 AM
N8KDV

J999w wrote:

Well, here's my latest project ... adding 7 more feet to the work bench in my
listening shack. That will make a total of 12 feet !

I may just need some more radios to fill in the void !

That's the problem with space jw, we always find a way to fill it!

Old March 21st 04, 04:14 AM
Frank White

In article ,
says...

Please?

Thank you.

Certainly!

Anything in particular you want to talk about?

FW

Old March 21st 04, 06:04 AM
maryanne kehoe

Anyone gone to the SWL Fest in Kulpsville? I went last weekend and had a
great time!

Info:

www.swlfest.com

Can we get this group back to shortwave?

Group: rec.radio.shortwave Date: Sun, Mar 21, 2004, 4:14am (EST+5) From:
(Frank=A0White)
In article ,
says...
Please?
Thank you.
Certainly!
Anything in particular you want to talk about?
FW

Shut Up Twisted, Shut Up Rec.radio.cb Betterment League CB 2 November 28th 03 03:08 PM
The Late, Great ICOM R 71-A Group Has Returned A.Pismo Clam Shortwave 1 November 13th 03 08:18 AM
I wonder... mike Shortwave 8 September 5th 03 04:38 AM
WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP? Rain Maker General 4 July 18th 03 04:50 AM
WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP? LLOYD DAVIES N0VFP General 0 July 4th 03 04:21 PM