Old March 21st 04, 05:57 AM
RP Jones

Default Motlie Crew talking bible packing on (3853) BORING !!!

BORING !!!

What the hell happened to this bunch, Bible reading (3853) Are they all
dieing or get hit in the head with a lightning bolt ?
Where is the funny stuff,
No more Kentucky Colonel, Johnny Lightning, Hell......shortwave is really
starting to stink !!
This is awful !

-RP

Old March 24th 04, 06:28 AM
Mark Keith

"RP Jones" wrote in message ...
BORING !!!

What the hell happened to this bunch, Bible reading (3853) Are they all
dieing or get hit in the head with a lightning bolt ?
Where is the funny stuff,
No more Kentucky Colonel, Johnny Lightning, Hell......shortwave is really
starting to stink !!
This is awful !

-RP

America's frequency has seen better days...:/ I used to talk on 3.853
twenty years ago when semi-normal people were there. A live cast of
100's, led by Aggie Mission Control "the eye-deer" in Dallas Texas.
"Also 1000's of SWL listeners worldwide on any given night" But they
were all run off mainly by the drunken antics and extremely foul mouth
of one James R. Vining. "Jibber, jabber, jibber jabber, you sum bitch,
*hic* " Once most of these regulars were chased away, they were
replaced mainly by a bunch of semi-literate rednecks, America's freq
wannebees, likely mail prostitutes, and bootleggers, cheered on, or
cussed at, by the said James R. Vining. Sad to say, a good many of the
old group are now below ground in cramped metal and wood boxes. The
rest I imagine gave up radio, and now do things like play putt putt
golf, plant genetically damaged tomatoes, or make ugly stuff from
lumber using large and powerful power tools. There are a very few of
the old group left that occasionally still get on America's frequency,
"I can count them on one hand, and have fingers left" , but I imagine
it was hard to endure the general run down state of America's
frequency on a daily schedule. Kind of like eating eggs cooked in
Galveston Texas beach sand...:/
Only through the hard work, and endless attention to detail by the
Good Shepard himself, was America's frequency saved from the final
sweep into the gutter of amateur radio history. What is next for
America's frequency? Only the Good Shepard, the Shadow, and Dallas
Carl know for sure. And Dallas Carl ain't sayin...MK