RadioBanter

-   -   Pirate? on 7.475 at 01:45 UTC (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41464-pirate-7-475-01-45-utc.html)

Dan March 22nd 04 01:48 AM

Pirate? on 7.475 at 01:45 UTC

Playing Joe Walsh and now Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here". Giving me
an S9 +10 signal here on Florida on my R8.

Dan

Macman March 22nd 04 01:49 AM

S9 +20 here in South Central Pennsylvania.

Dan March 22nd 04 01:50 AM

,

Dan March 22nd 04 02:02 AM

In article ,
Dan wrote:

In article ,
Dan wrote:

Playing Joe Walsh and now Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here". Giving me
an S9 +10 signal here in Florida on my R8.

Dan

Or maybe not! I don't know *what* this is! It's certainly eclectic!

Signal is up to about S9 + 15 now.

It is Greece. Announcer is now speaking Greek at 02:00 UTC.

Dan

BCLNEWS.IT March 22nd 04 04:01 PM

It is Greece. Announcer is now speaking Greek at 02:00 UTC.

It's Voice of Greece, regulary for many many years on that channel at that
hour.

http://www.bclnews.it