Old March 22nd 04, 01:48 AM
Dan

Default Pirate? on 7.475 at 01:45 UTC

Playing Joe Walsh and now Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here". Giving me
an S9 +10 signal here on Florida on my R8.

Dan
Old March 22nd 04, 01:49 AM
Macman

S9 +20 here in South Central Pennsylvania.

Old March 22nd 04, 01:50 AM
Dan

,
Old March 22nd 04, 02:02 AM
Dan

In article ,
Dan wrote:

In article ,
Dan wrote:

Playing Joe Walsh and now Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here". Giving me
an S9 +10 signal here in Florida on my R8.

Dan

Or maybe not! I don't know *what* this is! It's certainly eclectic!

Signal is up to about S9 + 15 now.

It is Greece. Announcer is now speaking Greek at 02:00 UTC.

Dan
Old March 22nd 04, 04:01 PM
BCLNEWS.IT

It is Greece. Announcer is now speaking Greek at 02:00 UTC.

It's Voice of Greece, regulary for many many years on that channel at that
hour.

http://www.bclnews.it