Old March 22nd 04, 07:16 AM
Melvin Creep

Default Another Reason To Be Vegetarian

Read this http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/com...55E663,00.html

Like you need another reason beside better health, longer life, more
energy, more sex appeal, improved auto immune system, lean body mass
and an overall sense of well being (ethically, spiritually and
physically) from the detoxifying effects of removing the chemicals,
grow hormones, steroids and antibiotics injected into the animals you
eat.
Melvin
P.S. I post this because I care about you my shortwave listening
family. I want each of you to enjoy robust health and a long life. An
added benefit is that you save lots of money and it actually makes
eating, shopping and cooking fun again. Try it you like it!