Old March 22nd 04, 04:56 PM
Nino

Default audio clip of HCJB, Australia

Hello everybody!

Please visit a web page, where I posted an audio clip of HCJB, Australia
15405 kHz

http://www.bclnews.it/audiodx/pac/pac.htm
Best greetings.

Nino Marabello
Treviso, Italy
RX: SONY SW7600G
Antenna: VHF Outdoor

QSL page at:
http://web.tiscali.it/ondecorte/
Old March 22nd 04, 08:30 PM
Brenda Ann

"Nino" wrote in message

Hello everybody!

Please visit a web page, where I posted an audio clip of HCJB, Australia
15405 kHz

HCJB is in Quito, Ecuador.... I used to listen to them daily. They may have
a relay in Oz??

Old March 23rd 04, 11:44 PM
tommyknocker

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Nino" wrote in message

Hello everybody!

Please visit a web page, where I posted an audio clip of HCJB, Australia
15405 kHz

HCJB is in Quito, Ecuador.... I used to listen to them daily. They may have
a relay in Oz??

Apparently they do. Passport lists "HCJB AUSTRALIA, Kununurra" on 15405
at 1700-1730 UTC in an unspecified language.

Old March 28th 04, 10:28 AM
starman

S wrote:

HCJB moved all English broadcasts to Australia last year.

S.

Was that because of political problems in Equador?

Old March 29th 04, 09:03 AM

No just changing there radio focus I think. I believe some English programs
are still produced in Quito as well as most of the other languages.