Old March 23rd 04, 04:27 AM
Al Patrick

Default Rick Wiles / Christian News Channel ?

Anyone know where Rick Wiles and the Christian News Channel can be
heard? I haven't heard him since he went off WWCR.

Al

Old March 23rd 04, 05:32 PM
Gray Shockley

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:27:16 -0600, Al Patrick wrote
(in message ):

Anyone know where Rick Wiles and the Christian News Channel can be
heard? I haven't heard him since he went off WWCR.

Al

http://www.americanfreedomnews.com/Pressroom_articles/launch.htm

You do know that the "channel" is a teevee channel?

http://www.americanfreedomnews.com/Pressroom_articles/firestone.htm

TruNews is available to television stations on Telestar 7. Three feeds are
provided every Monday through Friday: 5:30PM Eastern, 6:30PM Eastern, and 8PM
Eastern.

/gray/

What is the typical price/length of a syndicated radio news contract? Scott McCollum Broadcasting 4 April 20th 04 09:08 PM
NEWS, News & more NEWS ! Dave or Debby CB 2 February 27th 04 07:48 PM
Auto News Group Poster ian General 8 October 16th 03 10:06 PM
Auto News Group Poster ian General 0 October 8th 03 05:31 PM