Old March 23rd 04, 06:27 AM
WShoots1

Default Another Reason To Be a Hypocrite

The guy who invented the Power Bar and who was a top marathon runner recently
died from a heart attack at age 51.

Although his bio says differently, Yul Gibbons, the eater of nuts and berries,
died from malnutrition, according to the initial report following his death.

What really kills people is plastic food. I use real butter instead of oleo,
for instance.

Say, Jim. Are you a member of People for the Ethical Treatment of Vegetables?

Cheers,
Bill, K5BY
A 74-year-old smoker and meat-eater.
Old March 23rd 04, 06:46 AM
Tony Meloche

WShoots1 wrote:

The guy who invented the Power Bar and who was a top marathon runner recently
died from a heart attack at age 51.

Although his bio says differently, Yul Gibbons, the eater of nuts and berries,
died from malnutrition, according to the initial report following his death.

What really kills people is plastic food. I use real butter instead of oleo,
for instance.

Say, Jim. Are you a member of People for the Ethical Treatment of Vegetables?

Cheers,
Bill, K5BY
A 74-year-old smoker and meat-eater.

Bill, I am not one to argue much, but I would be genuinely
interested in seeing the source you have for saying Euell (not Yul)
Gibbons died of malnutrition.

Respectfully,

Tony

Old March 24th 04, 04:37 AM
JJ

Tony Meloche wrote:

WShoots1 wrote:

The guy who invented the Power Bar and who was a top marathon runner recently
died from a heart attack at age 51.

Although his bio says differently, Yul Gibbons, the eater of nuts and berries,
died from malnutrition, according to the initial report following his death.

What really kills people is plastic food. I use real butter instead of oleo,
for instance.

Say, Jim. Are you a member of People for the Ethical Treatment of Vegetables?

Cheers,
Bill, K5BY
A 74-year-old smoker and meat-eater.

Bill, I am not one to argue much, but I would be genuinely
interested in seeing the source you have for saying Euell (not Yul)
Gibbons died of malnutrition.

I thought he died of cancer. If vegeteraians eat vegetables, what do
humanaterians eat?

Old March 24th 04, 04:56 AM
Melvin Creep

Tony Meloche wrote in message ...
WShoots1 wrote:

The guy who invented the Power Bar and who was a top marathon runner recently
died from a heart attack at age 51.

Although his bio says differently, Yul Gibbons, the eater of nuts and berries,
died from malnutrition, according to the initial report following his death.

What really kills people is plastic food. I use real butter instead of oleo,
for instance.

Say, Jim. Are you a member of People for the Ethical Treatment of Vegetables?

Cheers,
Bill, K5BY
A 74-year-old smoker and meat-eater.

Bill, I am not one to argue much, but I would be genuinely
interested in seeing the source you have for saying Euell (not Yul)
Gibbons died of malnutrition.

Respectfully,

Tony

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tony:
There is no source because it is a lie, Ewell Gibbons died of
natural causes, a victim of bad genes not of his natural diet. Another
example would be the death of Dr.Jim Fix who popularized jogging. It
would equally as stupid as Bill's analogy to blame Dr. Fix's death on
jogging instead of his cogenital heart disease. But why bother with
facts when the made up nonsense is so much more entertaining right?
Melvin
P.S. Note to Bill; following your logic everyone should smoke to live
longer right?