Old March 23rd 04, 06:45 PM
N8KDV

Default (OT) Arafat Next?

Will the so-called Palestinian Yassir Arafat be next in Israel's sights?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...srael_arafat_2

Old March 23rd 04, 07:07 PM
Sanjaya

"N8KDV" wrote...
Will the so-called Palestinian Yassir Arafat be next in Israel's sights?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...srael_arafat_2

"It is our view that the decapitation of the terrorist infrastructure
is one mean among the strategies in the war against terror."
Chief of General Staff Lt.-Gen. Moshe Ya'alon
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N17A421D7

Old March 23rd 04, 09:20 PM
Brian Hill

"Sanjaya" wrote in message "It is our view
that the decapitation of the terrorist infrastructure
is one mean among the strategies in the war against terror."
Chief of General Staff Lt.-Gen. Moshe Ya'alon
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N17A421D7

Hi Sanjaya. Do you live in Israel?

Brian

Old March 23rd 04, 10:05 PM
Sanjaya

"Brian Hill" wrote...

Hi Sanjaya. Do you live in Israel?

Brian

Hi Brian.
I live in Tennessee, USA

Old March 23rd 04, 10:33 PM
Brian Hill

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"Brian Hill" wrote...

Hi Sanjaya. Do you live in Israel?

Brian

Hi Brian.
I live in Tennessee, USA

Darn. It would be nice to have someone around here that could shed some
personal light on the subject. I have a hard time taking sides on that war
in regards to the normal everyday people involved on either side of the
fence. Why is it so hard to come to terms? Is the 1967 line that hard to
meet?

Brian
--
Never under estimate the stimulation of eccentricity.

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianehill/

Old March 27th 04, 03:01 AM
GO BEARCATS

I have a hard time taking sides on that war

You really shouldn't Brian, and I mean that with all due respect.

Why is it so hard to come to terms? Is the 1967 line that hard to
meet?

It is/was 'called' a longgg time ago. You can find the answer in the Bible.
Seriously. I know many in here will jump on me and all....I'm no Bible
thumper....*BUT*.....I know what it says in regards to that issue.

That's why when they talk 'PEACE'......I laugh (not literally, actually it's
sad) because there will NEVER be peace over there till *you know who* settles
it. Not before then.

~*~*Monitoring The AirWaves~*~
*****GO BEARCATS*****
Hammarlund HQ129X /Heathkit Q Multiplier
Hammarlund HQ140X
Multiple GE P-780's(GREAT BCB Radios)
RCA Victor *Strato- World*
RCA Victor RJC77W-K(Walnut Grain)
1942 Zenith Wane Magnet 6G 601M
Cathedral/ Ross#2311/RhapsodyMultiBand
DX100/394/398/399/402
OMGS Transistor Eight/Realistic 12-1451
Henry Kloss Model One/Bell+Howell
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Old March 24th 04, 04:11 AM
biometrics billy

"N8KDV" wrote in message
Will the so-called Palestinian Yassir Arafat be next in Israel's sights?

"Let's Call the Old Thing Off"

Music By George Gershwin
New Lyrics by Steve Bhaerman
(with help from Scott Kalechstein)

You say salaam and I say shalom
You throw a bomb, I blow up your home
Salaam, shalom
I blow up your home
Ah, let's call the old thing off

You say baraka and I say barucha
Our blessings are sim'lar we must be mishpucha
Barucha, baraka this warfare is ca-ca
Let's call the old thing off

Oh, if we call the old thing off .. nobody needs to be right
And oh, if we call the old thing off, we gotta do better than ... fight
(we gotta do better than .. fight)

I'll take the kasha, you'll take the kibbe
We both dig falafel but never pork ribbie
To kasha, to kibbe we'll skip the pork ribbie
(at least there's one thing we agree on ..)
Ah, haven't we had enough?
Let's call the old thing off

Th-th-th-that's all folks!

New lyrics copyright 2002 by Steve Bhaerman.
To hear a rendition of this tune, please go to http://www.wakeuplaughing.com

Old March 24th 04, 06:06 AM
CW

We can only hope.

Old March 24th 04, 11:52 AM
Marvin Rosen

When they capture bin ladden they should not kill him.
Just give him a sex change & tits & tie him naked
facing a pole in san fransisco.

Old March 24th 04, 11:54 AM
Marvin Rosen

Oh! I forgot to mention! Shave off his beard