Old March 23rd 04, 06:45 PM
N8KDV

Default (OT) Arafat Next?

Will the so-called Palestinian Yassir Arafat be next in Israel's sights?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...srael_arafat_2

Old March 23rd 04, 07:07 PM
Sanjaya

"N8KDV" wrote...
Will the so-called Palestinian Yassir Arafat be next in Israel's sights?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...srael_arafat_2

"It is our view that the decapitation of the terrorist infrastructure
is one mean among the strategies in the war against terror."
Chief of General Staff Lt.-Gen. Moshe Ya'alon
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N17A421D7

Old March 23rd 04, 09:20 PM
Brian Hill

"Sanjaya" wrote in message "It is our view
that the decapitation of the terrorist infrastructure
is one mean among the strategies in the war against terror."
Chief of General Staff Lt.-Gen. Moshe Ya'alon
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N17A421D7

Hi Sanjaya. Do you live in Israel?

Brian

Old March 23rd 04, 10:05 PM
Sanjaya

"Brian Hill" wrote...

Hi Sanjaya. Do you live in Israel?

Brian

Hi Brian.
I live in Tennessee, USA

Old March 23rd 04, 10:33 PM
Brian Hill

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"Brian Hill" wrote...

Hi Sanjaya. Do you live in Israel?

Brian

Hi Brian.
I live in Tennessee, USA

Darn. It would be nice to have someone around here that could shed some
personal light on the subject. I have a hard time taking sides on that war
in regards to the normal everyday people involved on either side of the
fence. Why is it so hard to come to terms? Is the 1967 line that hard to
meet?

Brian
--
Never under estimate the stimulation of eccentricity.

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianehill/

Old March 23rd 04, 10:53 PM
N8KDV

Jim wrote:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:45:31 -0500, N8KDV
wrote:

Will the so-called Palestinian Yassir Arafat be next in Israel's sights?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...srael_arafat_2

We can only hope.

Personally, I think Israel is missing a golden opportunity right now.
They should launch a few rockets into the stadium where the "funeral"
for the slain "great spiritual leader" is being held. They could
take out all of the current leadership, plus a few thousand mindless
followers in one stroke. The rockets should be a mixture of TNT and
pig's blood, so the survivors will have something to think about.

Jim

Hot dogs?

Old March 23rd 04, 11:27 PM
Brian Hill

wrote:

Will the so-called Palestinian Yassir Arafat be next in Israel's

sights?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._mi_ea/israel_

arafat_2

We can only hope.

Personally, I think Israel is missing a golden opportunity right now.
They should launch a few rockets into the stadium where the "funeral"
for the slain "great spiritual leader" is being held. They could
take out all of the current leadership, plus a few thousand mindless
followers in one stroke. The rockets should be a mixture of TNT and
pig's blood, so the survivors will have something to think about.

Jim

Hot dogs?

You would think? The dummies would all get tired of fighting. Its a mass
catch 22 over there. On and on and on etc....That's why the bomb was dropped
in WWII. Sometimes there's no reasoning with the enemy. Sooner or later
somebody has to go down hard. I'm sure Arafat
is nervous that his days are numbered.

Brian

Old March 23rd 04, 11:37 PM
N8KDV

Brian Hill wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Tired of fighting? Hardly... see this recent cartoon..

http://www.billcaldwell.com/homepageimage.jpg

Old March 24th 04, 12:02 AM
Brian Hill

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Darn, he just changed it then! I'll find it again!

For a minute there I thought maybe here music was causing some conflict?

Brian

Old March 24th 04, 12:06 AM
Brian Hill

"N8KDV" wrote in message