Old March 23rd 04, 11:42 PM
Mike Terry

Default Please keep your postings on the subject of shortwave radio

Seem to be some off topic postings creeping in, I like reading about
shortwave radio so I subscribe to this group, lets keep to the agenda
please.

There's much to talk about in the wonderful world of radio.

Many thanks

Mike

Old March 23rd 04, 11:46 PM
N8KDV

Mike Terry wrote:

Seem to be some off topic postings creeping in, I like reading about
shortwave radio so I subscribe to this group, lets keep to the agenda
please.

Your subscription is free!

There's much to talk about in the wonderful world of radio.

Start talking!

Many thanks

No problem!

Steve
Holland, Mi
Drake R7, R8 and R8B
"I swear by, not at, Drake receivers" ©

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old March 23rd 04, 11:52 PM
Frank Dresser

"Mike Terry" wrote in message
Seem to be some off topic postings creeping in, I like reading about
shortwave radio so I subscribe to this group, lets keep to the agenda
please.

There's much to talk about in the wonderful world of radio.

Many thanks

Mike

Do you think the people who don't care to stay on topic will care about your
opinion?

Frank Dresser

Old March 24th 04, 03:23 AM
Melvin Creep

"Mike Terry" wrote in message ...
Seem to be some off topic postings creeping in, I like reading about
shortwave radio so I subscribe to this group, lets keep to the agenda
please.

There's much to talk about in the wonderful world of radio.

Many thanks

Mike

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for bringing this matter before the group Mike. Like you, I
am keenly aware of the problem of off topic postings. Please be
assured that I, in my capacity as official spokesman for the shortwave
newsgroup, am closely monitoring the situation and am working
diligently to make your shortwave experience all that it can and
should be. Again, thank you for your input Mike and all the best.
Melvin
Old March 24th 04, 11:30 AM
donutbandit

"Mike Terry" wrote in
:

Seem to be some off topic postings creeping in, I like reading about
shortwave radio so I subscribe to this group, lets keep to the agenda
please.

Very common here. Learn to use your killfile. Begin with "Burr" and "N8KDV"
and you will eliminate a great deal of it.

Old March 24th 04, 07:19 PM
MnMikew

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
om...
"Mike Terry" wrote in message

Seem to be some off topic postings creeping in, I like reading about
shortwave radio so I subscribe to this group, lets keep to the agenda
please.

There's much to talk about in the wonderful world of radio.

Many thanks

Mike

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++
Thank you for bringing this matter before the group Mike. Like you, I
am keenly aware of the problem of off topic postings. Please be
assured that I, in my capacity as official spokesman for the shortwave
newsgroup, am closely monitoring the situation and am working
diligently to make your shortwave experience all that it can and
should be. Again, thank you for your input Mike and all the best.
Melvin

You don't even own a shortwave do you PETAphile?

Old March 25th 04, 05:28 AM
maryanne kehoe

And people should learn how to post ABOUT shortwave---the killfiles then
would be moot.

Please keep your postings on the subject of shortwave radio

Group: rec.radio.shortwave Date: Wed, Mar 24, 2004, 11:30am (EST+5)

Old March 25th 04, 02:23 PM
Luis Vasquez

"Mike Terry" wrote in message

[...]

It's so obvious that he's just a troll. Why do people still reply to him?

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1415 ­ September 24, 2004 Radionews CB 0 September 24th 04 05:55 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1379 – January 16, 2004 Radionews Broadcasting 0 January 19th 04 12:57 AM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1379 – January 16, 2004 Radionews CB 0 January 18th 04 09:36 PM