Old March 24th 04, 04:01 AM
Melvin Creep

Default Meat and Feces: Here’s the Poop!

http://www.goveg.com/feat/meatfeces.html

Visulize the picture on the right of the above page every time gobble
down a platter of dead flesh. YUMMIE!!! Try real hard not to think of
that picture EVERY TIME you eat now!!! LOL!!!
Melvin
Old March 24th 04, 05:54 AM
Mister Fixit

On 23 Mar 2004 20:01:56 -0800, (Melvin Creep)
wrote:

http://www.goveg.com/feat/meatfeces.html

Visulize the picture on the right of the above page every time gobble
down a platter of dead flesh. YUMMIE!!! Try real hard not to think of
that picture EVERY TIME you eat now!!! LOL!!!
Melvin

Having personally killed, butchered, cooked and eaten several dozen
animals, I can say it is indeed difficult not to get some fecal
contamination. It mostly washes off, and properly cooked, there is no
danger from e. coli.

Besides, it's worth it. Animals are very delicious.
Old March 24th 04, 04:12 PM
Corbin Ray

Remember those poor souls who were sickened with Hepatitis at a Chi-Chi's
restaurant? Their tragic disease was traced back to green onions. Which
member of the meat family is the onion?

Old March 24th 04, 07:16 PM
MnMikew

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
m...
http://www.goveg.com/feat/meatfeces.html

Visulize the picture on the right of the above page every time gobble
down a platter of dead flesh. YUMMIE!!! Try real hard not to think of
that picture EVERY TIME you eat now!!! LOL!!!
Melvin

DEATH TO PETAPHILES

Old March 24th 04, 11:48 PM
Melvin Creep

"Corbin Ray" wrote in message ...
Remember those poor souls who were sickened with Hepatitis at a Chi-Chi's
restaurant? Their tragic disease was traced back to green onions. Which
member of the meat family is the onion?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You are wrong, or perhaps I should say you are gullible. The green
onion story is the "official" line put out for the public. It is total
nonsense. The source was, as in nearly all cases, dirty employees who
haven't mastered the art of washing their hands after going to the
toilet. Specifically, residue of poop is left on the hands of ones who
are handling your food. The problem has become so widespread that
often times it isn't reported nationally (for our "own good" don't cha
know). They put out the same spin last year in another hepatitus
outbreak but they used Mexican strawberries as the culprit. Guess it's
easier (not to mention more politically correct) to blame fruits and
vegatables than the real source i.e. cheap labor imported from the
turd world. Pun intended.
Melvin

Old March 25th 04, 01:49 AM
Brian Hill

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++
You are wrong, or perhaps I should say you are gullible. Melvin

No your gullible and stupid, and you Melvin are a big sissy boy. I got three
farm girls that are tougher than you'll ever grow up to be. What a wimp! Why
don't you come over here to my families farm and tell us how to be nicer to
the stupid f--kin cows. Better yet why don't you tell it to Grand Pa. I 'd
love to see him stick his dirty cow **** stained boot right up your glory
hole. LOL!!!!!!!

Brian

Old March 25th 04, 04:28 AM
GrtPmpkin32

WHY does anyone try to argue with young Master Creep and his lunatic posts?
The guy's a troublemaking, rabblerousing idiot, so just let him be. He'll stop
posting his horse**** all over the place if everyone ignores him.
Linus