Old March 27th 04, 02:39 AM
Bunia3

Default porr sensitivity-Grundif satellite 500

radio exhibts poor sensitivity all sw/braodcast bands--hear hiss but no
signals--does this sound like front end fet transistors? who repairs these
radios for reasonable price?
Old March 27th 04, 09:16 PM
DK

Sorry, maybe I can help you in the future but not yet: I've quite the same
problem with my Sat. 600 Prof., the difference is that I have NO signal at
all but a moderate hiss from the amplifier stage even when the knob is
turned fully clockwise. The clock seems to work OK, but there is no
frequency display , only 88888's are blinking slowly. I 've ordered a
service manual at http://service-manuals.net/. I'll try to fix the problem
myself, I do hope the PLL IC is not playing a bad joke.
The first in the race gives advices to the other ! OK ?
See you and have a nice w.e.

Dominique

--

D. KREMP
49:03:31N / 1:26:14W - Normandy / France

Rx:
-IC-R70 + POCOM PFC-100 + KIWA audio mods
-IC-R71E + ESKAB-Edvis PLAM unit / 4 kHz X9MD + FL44A + KIWA audio mods +
WILLCO ICM 1024 B
Ant:
-DATONG AD 370
-DRESSLER ARA 30