Old March 27th 04, 08:08 AM
Rockitradio

Default Radio Related: Rare 50's and 60's Radio Broadcasts for sale

We just would like to remind you that we have broadcasts for sale of actual
Radio shows of Top 40 Radio of the 1950's and 1960's. These shows include the
music, ads and news and some even dedications from the broadcast of that day.
Many of these broadcasts are quite rare and have been digitally remastered and
placed on CD.
These shows go to continue and pay for the fees of our broadcasts and 100%
Satisfaction is guaranteed.

We are busy continuously attempting to add more shows as time goes by and we
invite you to check out our Rock-it Radio Music Store at:
http://www.palmsradio.com/store.html

Currently we have the following broadcasts for sale.

1. Alan Freed on WINS New York on 3/5/1955
2. Alan Freed on WABC New York on 11/5/1959
3. Ultra Rare Alan Freed Broadcasts - Series of 3 Rare Radio Broadcasts of the
1950's.
4. Mad Daddy Pete Myers at WJW in Cleveland -- November ?, 1958
5. Bill Balance on KFWB Los Angeles - 8/18/1959
6. Elliot Field on KFWB Los Angeles - 1/6/1961
7. Real Don Steele on KISN Portland, Oregon - 1/23/1964
8. Real Don Steele on KHJ Radio - Los Angeles - 1/21/1966
9. B. Mitchel Reed on KFWB Los Angeles -- 2/7/1963
10. Casey Kasem on KRLA Radio Los Angeles -- 5/27/1965
11. NEW - Classic Soul Radio -- featuring Jim Randolph at KGFJ Los Angeles on
4/28/1966; Herb Kent from WVOH in Chicago on 4/7/1970 &
Wolfman Jack!!! on XERB Rosarito, Mexico from Dec. 1966
12. Top 40 Countdown from 4BC Radio - Brisbane Australia from Nov. 1979

--- Coming later this week -- Legends of New York Radio of the 60's.
featuring Murray the K and others.

*** Special Exclusive Broadcasts of Rock-it Radio ***

1. Hunter Hancock with Lane Quigley - After 32 years of Retirement Hunter
Hancock comes in front of the Microphone and does a 90 minute show exclusively
for Rock-it Radio. Features tons of 50's R&B tunes that he played back in the
50's for KGFJ in Los Angeles

2. Tribute to Johnny Cash -- Rock-it Radio show #764 Features Bennie Dingo
playing a tribute to Johnny Cash on the morning of him passing away --
featuring primarily his Rockabilly SUN Record Recordings in Cash's early years.

If you would like to remember how Radio used to be in Top 40 Radio or would
like to learn how Radio used to be, these shows are a blast to listen to just
for the ads alone!

For a complete playlist on these shows you can check them out at:
http://www.palmsradio.com/store.html

Thank you for your support and all the best,

Bennie Dingo
Rock-it Radio

any questions please feel free to e mail me personally at: