RadioBanter

-   -   SELECT A TENNA AM DX MARVEL ONLY $5.00 ON BID NOW LAST FEW MOMENTS (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41596-select-tenna-am-dx-marvel-only-%245-00-bid-now-last-few-moments.html)

N8KDV March 28th 04 08:15 PM

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

Really, what apology was that? Look Fat Boy... you continue to email me you
stupid
fat ****ing piece of ****!

You can ignore reality, but you really shouldn't stoop to juvenile obscenities,
Steve.

You shouldn't stoop to outrageous claims and fabrications, Fat Boy!

Volker Tonn March 28th 04 08:32 PM

N8KDV schrieb:

What a stupid fat piece of ****...

For sure you're 'the' right one telling about ****...
Take a bath and wash away the **** from your body and nothing will be
left of you.

Steve March 28th 04 08:32 PM

If he posted it in the "last few moments" it might not
get posted on the groups for a while and would leave
no time for you to see it as the auction would be over. He should have
said a few hours left though.

Sanjaya wrote:

Where do you come up with this stuff?
11 hours to go is not the "last few moments".

Opened: Mar 22 23:07 PST
Closes: Mar 28 21:07 PST

Time now: 09:43 PST

Dan March 28th 04 09:01 PM

In article ,
ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote:

From:
(blueglaz113)

SELECT A TENNA AM DX MARVEL ONLY $5.00 ON BID NOW LAST FEW MOMENTS

I normally don't object to sales offers on this NG. But your all-caps, lying,
huckster approach is crossing the line.

Says the liar who claims to be the "official spokesman" for this
newsgroup!

Dan

Drake R8, Grundig Satellit 650
Radio Shack DX-440, Grundig YB400
Tecsun PL-230 (YB550PE), Kaito KA1102
Hallicraters S-120 (1962)
Zenith black dial 5 tube Tombstone (1936)
E. H. Scott 23 tube Imperial Allwave in Tasman cabinet (1935)

Michael Bryant March 28th 04 10:16 PM

From: Dan

Says the liar who claims to be the "official spokesman" for this
newsgroup!

Nope, Melvin Creep is in the southeast corner of South Dakota. I've never
claimed to be an official spokesperson for anything.Try not to lie in the
future when exaggerating your position.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV March 28th 04 10:20 PM

From: Dan

Says the liar who claims to be the "official spokesman" for this
newsgroup!

Nope, Melvin Creep is in the southeast corner of South Dakota. I've never
claimed to be an official spokesperson for anything.Try not to lie in the
future when exaggerating your position.

L O freakin L ! Try not to lie...

I'm about to fall on the floor!

Michael Bryant March 28th 04 10:25 PM

From: N8KDV

I'm about to fall on the floor!

Well, I've often suggested that you see a doctor about that problem....

N8KDV March 28th 04 10:31 PM

From: N8KDV

I'm about to fall on the floor!

Well, I've often suggested that you see a doctor about that problem....

You're suggestions are as worthless as the rest of the crap you post!

But keep lying, making scurrilous claims and fabricating!

Don't worry, I can listen to the radio and read your crap at the same time!

Dan March 28th 04 11:11 PM

In article ,

From: Dan

Says the liar who claims to be the "official spokesman" for this
newsgroup!

Nope, Melvin Creep is in the southeast corner of South Dakota. I've never
claimed to be an official spokesperson for anything.Try not to lie in the
future when exaggerating your position.

Sorry. I got my liars confused!

N8KDV March 28th 04 11:13 PM

Dan wrote: