RadioBanter

-   -   SELECT A TENNA AM DX MARVEL ONLY $5.00 ON BID NOW LAST FEW MOMENTS (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41596-select-tenna-am-dx-marvel-only-%245-00-bid-now-last-few-moments.html)

blueglaz113 March 28th 04 06:33 PM

SELECT A TENNA AM DX MARVEL ONLY $5.00 ON BID NOW LAST FEW MOMENTS

SELECT A TENNA AM DX MARVEL ONLY $5.00 ON BID NOW LAST FEW MOMENTS

GO HE

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....3?aucview=0x70

Sanjaya March 28th 04 06:42 PM

Where do you come up with this stuff?
11 hours to go is not the "last few moments".

Opened: Mar 22 23:07 PST
Closes: Mar 28 21:07 PST

Time now: 09:43 PST

Michael Bryant March 28th 04 07:25 PM

From: (blueglaz113)

SELECT A TENNA AM DX MARVEL ONLY $5.00 ON BID NOW LAST FEW MOMENTS

I normally don't object to sales offers on this NG. But your all-caps, lying,
huckster approach is crossing the line.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV March 28th 04 07:31 PM

From: (blueglaz113)

SELECT A TENNA AM DX MARVEL ONLY $5.00 ON BID NOW LAST FEW MOMENTS

I normally don't object to sales offers on this NG. But your all-caps, lying,
huckster approach is crossing the line.

Lying? Right up your alley isn't it Fat Boy?

Michael Bryant March 28th 04 07:36 PM

From: N8KDV

Lying? Right up your alley isn't it Fat Boy?

Here's a challenge, Steve: Come up with something original. I know it might
take some effort, but your entertainment value is lagging....

N8KDV March 28th 04 07:43 PM

From: N8KDV

Lying? Right up your alley isn't it Fat Boy?

Here's a challenge, Steve: Come up with something original. I know it might
take some effort, but your entertainment value is lagging....

It may no longer be 'original', but it's certainly the truth.

You're not a big fan of the truth are you Fat Boy? If you had your way everyone
would have very short memories.

Michael Bryant March 28th 04 07:52 PM

N8KDV:

You're not a big fan of the truth are you Fat Boy? If you had your way
everyone
would have very short memories.

Look, I apologized for any personal insinuations made against you. You have
posted CONSTANT lies about me and made no attempt to stop. I think everyone can
see who the 6th grade bully is.

Grow up, Steve. Stop being such a snot. (Now there's a memory: Can anyone else
see the similarities between Steve and Snot, the NG terorist of a few years
ago...)

N8KDV March 28th 04 07:57 PM

Michael Bryant wrote:

N8KDV:

You're not a big fan of the truth are you Fat Boy? If you had your way
everyone
would have very short memories.

Look, I apologized for any personal insinuations made against you. You have
posted CONSTANT lies about me and made no attempt to stop. I think everyone can
see who the 6th grade bully is.

Really, what apology was that? Look Fat Boy... you continue to email me you stupid
fat ****ing piece of ****!

Grow up, Steve. Stop being such a snot. (Now there's a memory: Can anyone else
see the similarities between Steve and Snot, the NG terorist of a few years
ago...)

Sounds to me like you're losing yet again... I know your dumbass tactics too well!

N8KDV March 28th 04 07:59 PM

Michael Bryant wrote:

N8KDV:

You're not a big fan of the truth are you Fat Boy? If you had your way
everyone
would have very short memories.

Look, I apologized for any personal insinuations made against you. You have
posted CONSTANT lies about me and made no attempt to stop. I think everyone can
see who the 6th grade bully is.

What lies Fat Boy? The FACT that you are a liar and a fabricator? Is that the LIE
you are talking about?

What a stupid fat piece of **** you are Fat Boy!

Michael Bryant March 28th 04 08:07 PM

From: N8KDV

Really, what apology was that? Look Fat Boy... you continue to email me you
stupid
fat ****ing piece of ****!

You can ignore reality, but you really shouldn't stoop to juvenile obscenities,
Steve.

Play nice.