Old April 21st 04, 06:54 PM
Max

In article ,
"S o r n i" wrote:

So "Max" asked Red Troll to cite, and you answered as if he were challenging
you.

Then he replied as if RC had indeed posted the remarks. (Never really
thought you and he were one, btw.)

/robert terwilliger voice Guilty as charged. /voice

i dorked up the stuff attempting to trim post down to one screen.

..max

--
the part of
was played by maxwell monningh 8-p

Old April 21st 04, 07:24 PM
Sorni

Max wrote:
In article ,
"S o r n i" wrote:

So "Max" asked Red Troll to cite, and you answered as if he were
challenging you.

Then he replied as if RC had indeed posted the remarks. (Never
really thought you and he were one, btw.)

/robert terwilliger voice Guilty as charged. /voice

i dorked up the stuff attempting to trim post down to one screen.

Ah. Sideshow Bob would approve

My server's been dropping posts ever since "MSG" (sic) impersonated me, so
I've got no clue WTH's goin' on anyway...

Bill "Red Clown Funny" S.

Old April 21st 04, 07:58 PM
Red Cloud

longwave wrote in message ...
Max wrote:

Most states prohibit the use of headphones which cover both ears, while
riding a bicycle or driving a vehicle.

It's ineffective law. Most bikers around do listen to headset
while on bike except neo-nazi Uncle Sam.

Old April 21st 04, 08:59 PM
J999w

{snipped}

So just goofing around today I clipped a wire to my bike....(to the
reflector bracket) and this shortwave radio worked GREAT!

So does this mean you aren't going to trail 100 feet of wire? You'd be
easy to spot by the herd of cats scrambling in the back trying to snag the
end of it...

LMAO !

jw
K9RZZ
Old April 22nd 04, 07:16 PM
Soames123

That makes sesnse so we can play Rap music as loud as possible with
2K watt speakers that you can't even hear what next person is saying.
Never mind listening to the traffic noise.

Anyone here even Like Rap Music ??

LongWire Antenna Jim B Shortwave 5 March 2nd 04 09:36 AM
Understanding Shortwave Radio Listening and Antenna Design and Construction RHF Shortwave 3 February 13th 04 07:16 AM
Poor quality low + High TV channels? How much dB in Preamp? lbbs Shortwave 16 December 13th 03 03:01 PM
Question for better antenna mavens than I Tony Meloche Shortwave 7 October 28th 03 09:16 AM