Old March 30th 04, 03:29 AM
Tracy Fort

Default Don't look now....but....

I think your boyfriend is cheating on you again Melvin. You better go
up to Canada and put your stopper in his ass!

Tracy
Old March 30th 04, 04:19 AM
m II

Michael Bryant wrote:

Tracy

You never have to worry about being called "classy".....

There really is a problem in mainstream education, isn't there? Is it
underfunding? Rampant drug abuse? A dereliction of duty by parents? Sad,
really. Here we have a young man with so much to say but with no means
of saying it.

Reminds me of the old phrase "Profanity is the attempt of the feeble
mind to express itself"

mike

--

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

..let the cat out to reply..
Old March 30th 04, 11:31 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"m II"
| There really is a problem in mainstream education, isn't there? Is it
| underfunding? Rampant drug abuse? A dereliction of duty by parents? Sad,
| really. Here we have a young man with so much to say but with no means
| of saying it.

The rich, beautiful irony of asking Bryant about drug abuse was not lost on
me.

Thanks for the laugh!

73,

SL

---

Old March 31st 04, 05:46 AM
m II

Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:

The rich, beautiful irony of asking Bryant about drug abuse was not lost on
me.

Thanks for the laugh!

If memory serves, that was quite a while ago. Mr. Bryant was straight
forward about what had happened and told his group the story. The
episode basically cost him his job. Why not let it rest?

You know 'Let him who is without sin' and all that

Having said that, Mr. Davies is another matter entirely.

mike

--

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

..let the cat out to reply..
Old March 31st 04, 11:24 AM
Tracy Fort

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 04:46:56 GMT, m II
wrote:

Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:

The rich, beautiful irony of asking Bryant about drug abuse was not lost on
me.

Thanks for the laugh!

If memory serves, that was quite a while ago. Mr. Bryant was straight
forward about what had happened and told his group the story. The
episode basically cost him his job. Why not let it rest?

You know 'Let him who is without sin' and all that

Having said that, Mr. Davies is another matter entirely.

mike

/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /
/ /\ \/ /\ \/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/

..let the fag out to reply..

**** him...he dosen't deserve a job. He ought to be shot for selling
drugs to kids. I guess you support him because you are one of his
pushers up there in the great white north where the most important
thing you have to worry about is who will win the stanley cup. I guess
that is why US politics is important to you. You have zilch up in
canoe land.

Tracy
Old March 31st 04, 01:06 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

Tracy, I've never sold drugs in my entire life.

If you can find in the smallest bit of proof that I have, I will promise to
leave the newsgroup.

Really.

If you can't, I expect an apology.

You have entered the land of actionable slander. And I know where you live.

Oh Oh, here come the 'lawyer relatives' again!