RadioBanter

-   -   Uh,Tracey? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41640-re-uh-tracey.html)

parker smith March 30th 04 09:53 AM

Uh,Tracey?

Why do republicans hate bow jobs so much?Tracy,do you like giving
head?Do you hate it?Do you enjoy oral sex at all,with a consenting
adult?
Please ellaborate.

Tracy Fort March 30th 04 02:05 PM

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 03:53:40 -0500 (EST),
(parker smith) wrote:

Why do republicans hate bow jobs so much?Tracy,do you like giving
head?Do you hate it?Do you enjoy oral sex at all,with a consenting
adult?
Please ellaborate.

Why? Do you wish to give me a blow job? I think you need to seek out
Melvin Creep. That is his territory...

Sorry to disappoint you Parker

Tracy

m II March 30th 04 08:46 PM

(parker smith) wrote:

Why do republicans hate bow jobs so much?Tracy,do you like giving
head?Do you hate it?Do you enjoy oral sex at all,with a consenting
adult?
Please ellaborate.

Why? Do you wish to give me a blow job? I think you need to seek out
Melvin Creep. That is his territory...

Sorry to disappoint you Parker

Tracy

I'll do it!

m II

/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /
/ /\ \/ /\
\/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/

..let the fag out to reply..

Stephen M.H. Lawrence March 30th 04 11:47 PM

"parker smith" wrote
| Why do republicans hate bow jobs so much?

Does that have anything to do with a ship's bow?

Just wondrin'.....

73,

SL

---

N8KDV March 31st 04 12:05 AM

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote:

"parker smith" wrote
| Why do republicans hate bow jobs so much?

Does that have anything to do with a ship's bow?

Just wondrin'.....

No, it's the bow he puts in his hair! Pink probably!

Stephen M.H. Lawrence April 1st 04 04:23 AM

"N8KDV" wrote :|

| "Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote:
|
| "parker smith" wrote
| | Why do republicans hate bow jobs so much?
|
| Does that have anything to do with a ship's bow?
|
| Just wondrin'.....
|
| No, it's the bow he puts in his hair! Pink probably!

(Cracking up)

Hey, why are the pinkoes so fascinated with homoerotica?
I mean, hey, whatever spins yer Wilke Button, but am I the
only one noticing this?

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, MN