Old March 30th 04, 09:53 AM
parker smith

Default Uh,Tracey?

Why do republicans hate bow jobs so much?Tracy,do you like giving
head?Do you hate it?Do you enjoy oral sex at all,with a consenting
adult?
Please ellaborate.

Old March 30th 04, 11:47 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"parker smith" wrote
| Why do republicans hate bow jobs so much?

Does that have anything to do with a ship's bow?

Just wondrin'.....

73,

SL

---

Old March 31st 04, 12:05 AM
N8KDV

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote:

"parker smith" wrote
| Why do republicans hate bow jobs so much?

Does that have anything to do with a ship's bow?

Just wondrin'.....

No, it's the bow he puts in his hair! Pink probably!

Old April 1st 04, 04:23 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"N8KDV" wrote :|

| "Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote:
|
| "parker smith" wrote
| | Why do republicans hate bow jobs so much?
|
| Does that have anything to do with a ship's bow?
|
| Just wondrin'.....
|
| No, it's the bow he puts in his hair! Pink probably!

(Cracking up)

Hey, why are the pinkoes so fascinated with homoerotica?
I mean, hey, whatever spins yer Wilke Button, but am I the
only one noticing this?

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, MN