Old March 30th 04, 10:30 PM
m II

Default CNN doctored Condoleezza Rice transcript

The citizens of America should be hanging these *******s from the lamp
poles.

mike

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cg...5;title=APF N

Then House Minority Leader Richard Gephardt (D-MO) stepped up to the
plate and called for a congressional investigation into "what the
president and what the White House knew about the events leading up to
9/11." But Gephardt has also been convinced not to make waves --
grieving victim families who are depending on him to fight for truth
notwithstanding.

Sleeping With the Enemy?

While researching various sections of a related story surrounding
growing evidence that the FBI and other government entities are more
closely linked to pre-9/11 insider trading than previously was thought,
it was found that the Secretary of State and two other State Department
officials, the Central Intelligence Administration (CIA) Director, three
senators, and a congressman actually met with Pakistan's Inter-Services
Security Agency (ISI) chief, who had wired $100,000 to fund the
operations of terrorist hijacker leader Mohammed Atta just prior to the
attacks.

But worse, actual evidence is available that the White House and of
National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice's damage control press
conference, held at 4 pm that afternoon on May 18, 2001.
Old March 30th 04, 10:45 PM
Sanjaya

If it's on the internet it must be true?

Anyone reading this thread should be aware the webpage in
the provided link tries to install a "browser plugin".

"m II" wrote in message news:JFlac.29074$wg1.1209@edtnps84...
The citizens of America should be hanging these *******s from the lamp
poles.

mike

[portion of post with link snipped]

Old March 30th 04, 10:53 PM
m II

Sanjaya wrote:

If it's on the internet it must be true?

Anyone reading this thread should be aware the webpage in
the provided link tries to install a "browser plugin".

What plug in? I had no notification of anything happening.

mike
Old March 30th 04, 11:07 PM
Sanjaya

180search, bargainbuddy, and clipgenie.
I did a screen capture.
If you want to see it I'll email it.

Old March 30th 04, 11:07 PM
Sanjaya

180search, bargain buddy, clipgenie.
I did a screen capture if you want me to email it.

Old March 31st 04, 02:26 AM
Soames123

Subject: CNN doctored Condoleezza Rice transcript-Caution advised
From: "Sanjaya"
Date: 3/30/2004 4:45 PM Eastern Standard Time

If it's on the internet it must be true?

Nothing on the Internet is A Lie..
It's all true...

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/featu...stanceid=57659

Anyone reading this thread should be aware the webpage in
the provided link tries to install a "browser plugin".

- Tried it, didn't hit my session..

Old March 31st 04, 07:26 AM
RHF

= = = m II wrote in message
= = = news:JFlac.29074$wg1.1209@edtnps84...

The citizens of America should be hanging these *******s
from the lamp poles.

mike

M II,

In the USofA 'we' try to treat our Canadian Visitors
a little better than that...

jftfoi ~ RHF

..
Old March 31st 04, 07:48 AM
m II

RHF wrote:

In the USofA 'we' try to treat our Canadian Visitors
a little better than that...

and it's muchly appreciated, sir.

mike

--