RadioBanter

-   -   Viacom To Develop Gay TV Channel (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41663-viacom-develop-gay-tv-channel.html)

Melvin Creep March 31st 04 05:32 AM

Viacom To Develop Gay TV Channel

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...acom_network_5

As official spokesman for the shortwave newsgroup I would like to
publicly thank our sister in the media (Viacom) for this courageous
and progressive step. The shortwave newsgroup rank and file officially
supports and endorsing this historic decision.
The Honorable Melvin Creep
Official Spokesman SW NG
Washington D.C.

RP Jones March 31st 04 07:56 AM

Its the work of Saten (As to be expected from the swine at MTV/VIA-COMMIE)
I hear the first show is about confused blind lesbians in a fish market

-Rev.RPJones

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
om...

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...viacom_network

Michael Bryant March 31st 04 01:31 PM

From: "RP Jones"

Its the work of Saten

Damn. It's S-A-T-A-N. You can't even spell your master's name? You must be Bill
Lauterbach.....

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Tracy Fort March 31st 04 01:47 PM

On 31 Mar 2004 12:31:29 GMT, ocom (Michael Bryant)

From: "RP Jones"

Its the work of Saten

Damn. It's S-A-T-A-N. You can't even spell your master's name? You must be Bill
Lauterbach.....

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

There goes the master speller again! He hates to be corrected, but
loves to correct.

Tracy

Richard Cranium March 31st 04 03:53 PM

(Melvin Creep) wrote in message . com...
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...acom_network_5

As official spokesman for the shortwave newsgroup I would like to
publicly thank our sister in the media (Viacom) for this courageous
and progressive step. The shortwave newsgroup rank and file officially
supports and endorsing this historic decision.
The Honorable Melvin Creep
Official Spokesman SW NG
Washington D.C.

Of course you realize that this should be in rec.radio.broadcasting or
some TV newsgroup, since it has zero to do with shortwave, yes? But
you don't care since you're only trolling and hoping to start an
anti-gay flame war, yes?